Bass heavy in ear headphones under $30
Dec 22, 2013 at 8:13 AM Post #31 of 35
I want iem's that has sub bass quantity.

I own the JVC HA-FX101, and to my ears, there's more mid bass than sub bass, Also, they are a bit harsh on the treble with some tracks and the signature is V-shaped. Additionally, I feel fatigued with these if I use them for an extended period of time.
As for Monoprice 8320, they have great bass (and very good overall sound) but not the sub bass you are looking for I guess. However, they are a great multi-genre iem to have, for the asking price.

Dec 22, 2013 at 8:42 AM Post #32 of 35
I own the JVC HA-FX101, and to my ears, there's more mid bass than sub bass, Also, they are a bit harsh on the treble with some tracks and the signature is V-shaped. Additionally, I feel fatigued with these if I use them for an extended period of time.
As for Monoprice 8320, they have great bass (and very good overall sound) but not the sub bass you are looking for I guess. However, they are a great multi-genre iem to have, for the asking price.

I have both of those iem's mentioned and I can see where you are coming from ...why don't you try Awei ES10 ..though they are earbud but it is along the line od descrption of sound you want ...less than USD7. Well if you are not into China made earphone ..just ignore this post.

Dec 22, 2013 at 9:17 AM Post #35 of 35
It's ok, no worries! 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back