Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread
Dec 23, 2017 at 8:36 AM Post #2,026 of 2,875
But the current can now, a brown hazel version is very better, current I'm keeping several cans, but the one bronze hazel for me is the most reference one of H6.

Beautiful photos! Very interesting comparisons.

Dec 23, 2017 at 8:38 AM Post #2,027 of 2,875
Beautiful photos! Very interesting comparisons.
I will make the detail comparison, bronze hazel, gray hazed, rapha, and audi (once i get back ).

Dec 23, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #2,029 of 2,875
What is the audi?
one of limited version, build for audi anniversary, sold in German(may be ) in 2014 as I remembered, the most beautiful and cohrrent in mixing color. Add audi version as you can see in the first picture, my brother is holding this one.

Dec 23, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #2,030 of 2,875
one of limited version, build for audi anniversary, sold in German(may be ) in 2014 as I remembered, the most beautiful and cohrrent in mixing color. Add audi version as you can see in the first picture, my brother is holding this one.

I only have the natural color generation 2 as shown in my photo on the previous page. I need to learn how to take photos that are as beautiful as yours! I did not recognize the B&W in your last photo. Is it something new?

Dec 23, 2017 at 10:48 PM Post #2,033 of 2,875
I only have the natural color generation 2 as shown in my photo on the previous page. I need to learn how to take photos that are as beautiful as yours! I did not recognize the B&W in your last photo. Is it something new?
It is B&W P9, signature can from B&W. A significant mature sound signature upgrade from P7 and P7 wireless.
After listening to P9, P7 sound like a child @@.
You should give it a try :3. I think one of the best close can, mid rendering and detail is extremely good, bass is pump in mid bass but with proper amp you can mitigate it.

About the photo, beside the first is taken by my friend, all is taken from my Note8 phone, just get the angle and take, just choose the right vison and take it, no need to think too much.

Dec 25, 2017 at 1:54 AM Post #2,037 of 2,875
where can I get Rapha pads?
Buy a rapha one :))
I see rapha sold this but it seem that sold out for long times.
Any way i'm having a new one :))

Dec 25, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #2,040 of 2,875
It’s hardly different and B&O says 30 ohm. That’s just how the inner fidelity guy measured it.
Either is easy to drive though.
Any small dac/amp is fine and better than right from the source but that’s true of anything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back