Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread
Jan 3, 2015 at 10:04 PM Post #256 of 2,875
I have tried pairing my H6 with Garage1217 tube and it does bring back the loss bass... With the right tube.

Great! That's what I was hoping for. Thanks for the feedback!

Jan 4, 2015 at 12:36 AM Post #257 of 2,875
Great! That's what I was hoping for. Thanks for the feedback!

Welcome 
beerchug.gif

Look into 12AU7X, 6AU7X! I find them to bring the lose bass from the H6 back nicely. 

Jan 11, 2015 at 3:20 AM Post #260 of 2,875
bluetooth is limited to 16/48 isnt it? Not only that but you are limited to the DAC and amp in the headphone. 

also how can it cancel noise if its an on ear style?

that said ill probably still buy a pair
confused_face.gif

Jan 11, 2015 at 6:05 AM Post #261 of 2,875
bluetooth is limited to 16/48 isnt it? Not only that but you are limited to the DAC and amp in the headphone. 

also how can it cancel noise if its an on ear style?

that said ill probably still buy a pair:confused_face:

I am demoing it next month :)chances are, they use same driver as H6!

Jan 16, 2015 at 12:44 AM Post #266 of 2,875
I just received my replacement cable from ebay LINK
(got the one in black, you can select colors) 

Comparable to stock cable, same length, except with better remote and gold plated connectors. I dislike the joined buttons on the stock remote , makes it hard to double tap for next track with gloves on. No such issues with the remote on replacement cable =)

Sound quality and cable feel is the same

Jan 16, 2015 at 12:50 AM Post #267 of 2,875
  I just received my replacement cable from ebay LINK
(got the one in black, you can select colors) 

Comparable to stock cable, same length, except with better remote and gold plated connectors. I dislike the joined buttons on the stock remote , makes it hard to double tap for next track with gloves on. No such issues with the remote on replacement cable =)

Sound quality and cable feel is the same

Anymore crackling sound when you rotate the connectors when plugged into your source?

Jan 16, 2015 at 12:52 AM Post #268 of 2,875

Anymore crackling sound when you rotate the connectors when plugged into your source?

Nop, that is gone. It's definately the crappy plating on the stock jacks, as I suspected

The build quality is not perfect, but for $15 shipped I could care less

Here are some terrible phone pics:

Take note that daisy chaining probably won't work with this cable. The headphone side of the cable is not TRRS like stock cable but rather TRS.

[edit] the mic is pretty good, no complaints!

Jan 18, 2015 at 5:28 AM Post #270 of 2,875
Has anyone with these cans also tried the sennheiser hd 250 linear II's? (from descriptions of the sound sig of these they sound like they share some similar qualities)

I'd love a pair of portable cans that sound similar to them to complement the b&w p7's I already have. The hd 250 II's are a bit too bulky and awkward looking for portable use IMO. Hopefully I'll be able to try these out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back