Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H6 (2nd Generation) vs. Sennheiser HD 598 Cs - A Newer & MORE POWERFUL Sith Lord Emerges??
Nov 23, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #31 of 432
I have been following this on several places (reddit and the news) and I haven't seen anybody saying that the sale is on. I was amazed that you guys mentioned a time, because I have been checking the app to see the upcoming deals every hour or two, and nothing has popped out.

I think they will pull the offer on black friday, since it has been listed on some sites as one of the best deals to follow. Also, prime users will be able to buy deals 30 min before anybody else.

Nov 23, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #32 of 432
  Well,that's depressing!

I re-contacted amazon support and they told me that the product is currently not "eligible" for deal and "However, on Black Friday deals , the price may drop down, you can recheck it on Friday".

Can somebody else contact them also to make sure please? :/

Hey Doom, 

I think they're just being idiots and that's that. I talked to them last night and the guy wasted 20 min of my time. First he says he'll get me over to the Marketing Dept, then he's like ok I typed a msg and you'll hear back from them in 1-2 bus days. Huh??! lol I basically "hung up" on him via closing the chat before he could say bye. lol 

We must just continue to keep checking is all. But I bi*ched at the guy about TWO diff cust serv reps telling us that the sale was DEFINITELY ON at 12am PST last night. Of course he had no clue why that was said to us. lol

Nov 23, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #33 of 432
  I have been following this on several places (reddit and the news) and I haven't seen anybody saying that the sale is on. I was amazed that you guys mentioned a time, because I have been checking the app to see the upcoming deals every hour or two, and nothing has popped out.

I think they will pull the offer on black friday, since it has been listed on some sites as one of the best deals to follow. Also, prime users will be able to buy deals 30 min before anybody else.

Hey Stray, 

The fact is, the Cs WILL go on sale because Amazon made an official announcement. This article from Forbes is one of many that told the public of this sale. My cousin and I have been checking every few hours since last week (aside from late night AM hours) and have not seen anything yet. Sounds like you've basically been doing the same. 

I was amazed too that they mentioned a time. But I guess now we know not to believe that info anymore (or put full stock into it), EVEN if it comes from Amazon directly. lol 

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either if they waited 'til Fri for it. I think that's what they did for the 598 SE deal they had last year ($80 from $140-$150). So we'll just wait. 

30 min before?! That's awesome! lol Both my cousin and I are Prime users so ok. The moment I can I will post a msg here that the sale is on. Please do the same if any of you happen to catch it before we do. 

Thanks Stray. 

Nov 23, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #34 of 432

Hey Stray, 

The fact is, the Cs WILL go on sale because Amazon made an official announcement. This article from Forbes is one of many that told the public of this sale. My cousin and I have been checking every few hours since last week (aside from late night AM hours) and have not seen anything yet. Sounds like you've basically been doing the same. 

I was amazed too that they mentioned a time. But I guess now we know not to believe that info anymore (or put full stock into it), EVEN if it comes from Amazon directly. lol 

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either if they waited 'til Fri for it. I think that's what they did for the 598 SE deal they had last year ($80 from $140-$150). So we'll just wait. 

30 min before?! That's awesome! lol Both my cousin and I are Prime users so ok. The moment I can I will post a msg here that the sale is on. Please do the same if any of you happen to catch it before we do. 

Thanks Stray. 

Hey,

Yeah, I'm in the same boat: I'm trying to get these for cheap. I have read that they went on sale on amazon india -I didn't see when- where they were first listed. So, lets hope we can get them.

And I will post if I see them on sale.

Nov 23, 2016 at 11:34 AM Post #35 of 432

Hey Doom, 

I think they're just being idiots and that's that. I talked to them last night and the guy wasted 20 min of my time. First he says he'll get me over to the Marketing Dept, then he's like ok I typed a msg and you'll hear back from them in 1-2 bus days. Huh??! lol I basically "hung up" on him via closing the chat before he could say bye. lol 

We must just continue to keep checking is all. But I bi*ched at the guy about TWO diff cust serv reps telling us that the sale was DEFINITELY ON at 12am PST last night. Of course he had no clue why that was said to us. lol

Lol !

...The fact is, the Cs WILL go on sale because Amazon made an official announcement...

At least it will happen! I nearly lost hope, so thanks for the info!

Nov 23, 2016 at 1:34 PM Post #37 of 432
Hey,

Yeah, I'm in the same boat: I'm trying to get these for cheap. I have read that they went on sale on amazon india -I didn't see when- where they were first listed. So, lets hope we can get them.

And I will post if I see them on sale.

Ok cool. Yeah that article was in Forbes, so U.S. Amazon most DEF better make good on this one.

Nov 23, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #40 of 432
  i was hoping these headphones would go on the downlow instead of being this anticipated and popular. I guess you gotta be that hipster to keep up with unheard of brands xd xd

I mean, I wouldn't say these were popular. Sennheiser only sells them through Amazon and themselves, and the Sennheiser site shows them as "Coming Soon". I doubt a lot of people even know about this one yet to be honest. It just came out in early September. lol

Oh we're ALL hipsters! lol 
L3000.gif

Nov 23, 2016 at 10:42 PM Post #42 of 432

I mean, I wouldn't say these were popular. Sennheiser only sells them through Amazon and themselves, and the Sennheiser site shows them as "Coming Soon". I doubt a lot of people even know about this one yet to be honest. It just came out in early September. lol

Oh we're ALL hipsters! lol 
L3000.gif

XD true that. its the type of thing people will ask you what kind of headphones are those. I get that with my xperia XD

Nov 24, 2016 at 12:01 AM Post #44 of 432
  XD true that. its the type of thing people will ask you what kind of headphones are those. I get that with my xperia XD

Yeah.

Oh........being an Xperia owner as well, I know ALL about that question a bit TOO well. lol 

I'm EXTREMELY happy with Cs 'phones, so I hope you all who are looking get a pair too. It's nice not to have to fidget with the H6's earcups/earpads anymore. lol

Nov 24, 2016 at 12:04 AM Post #45 of 432
  I still think that we need to keep an eye on this. I mean, at least on this thread we are around 10 people watching for it. There are people on reddit watching them too.

For sure. My cousin and I are checking like every 2-3 hours. I assume at least a couple of you are too. My GUESS is EARLY Friday morning. But that's just me. 

Amazon better not mess this up. lol You can't announce stuff like this then not follow through with it. That's just a lawsuit waiting to happen. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back