Bands/artists you secretly like...
Apr 15, 2002 at 7:48 PM Post #46 of 91
I'm sorry that you took it that way. Actually, I'm not ashamed that I like Shakira at all. I openly admit it. I just threw it in there due to the fact that there seems to be a hatred for the word "Shakira" around here...

I didn't pick up on the "joke". I'm a little slow on that level. But when I do figure it out, I play right along.
biggrin.gif
Hope that I didn't piss you off too much, it was never my intent.

Apr 15, 2002 at 7:54 PM Post #47 of 91
Quote:

Originally posted by RMSzero
... I know where I went wrong -- attempting to inject humor into a thread that I THOUGHT had a humorous tone....

RMS,
Just wanted you to know you THOUGHT RIGHT and your humor was not lost.

A list I'm on refers to these threads as Guilty Pleasures. You know, kind of like that Lawrence Welk LP I just can't bring myself to trading off. (Yes their are people that will take a Lawrence Welk LP in trade - some people actually will pay money).

(Prince and Yanni??)

Apr 16, 2002 at 6:17 AM Post #48 of 91
Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin

eek.gif
Wow, thought I was the only person here who liked Vitamin C!

Everybody likes Vitamin C, don't they? It's good for you!
577b.jpg

(I was going to post the cover to the version of More that I have, but can't find it right now...will post it later when I find it, or scan it in myself, dagnabit!)

Apr 17, 2002 at 9:46 PM Post #53 of 91
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio&Me
I'm sorry that you took it that way. Actually, I'm not ashamed that I like Shakira at all. I openly admit it. I just threw it in there due to the fact that there seems to be a hatred for the word "Shakira" around here...

I didn't pick up on the "joke". I'm a little slow on that level. But when I do figure it out, I play right along.
biggrin.gif
Hope that I didn't piss you off too much, it was never my intent.

Shakira here too....

The, so-called, music is utter garbage but hey I wouldn't mind rolling around naked in all that mud wit her as in the video
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sound As Ever

Apr 18, 2002 at 3:09 AM Post #55 of 91
Depeche Mode is cool, minus their latest album, what a bore.

Shakira? Oh lord....
biggrin.gif

Apr 18, 2002 at 5:06 PM Post #57 of 91
The Bee Gees.

Although hard to admit because of serious overexposure in the late 70's and early 80s' (plus that whole disco thang), they produced a HUGE amount of some very good music. Not only that, but they wrote songs for others and produced others that were excellent as well.

OK... Let the bombs fly!

Bruce

Apr 18, 2002 at 5:51 PM Post #58 of 91
"Ah, Ah, Ah-Ah Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive......"
explode_fire.gif

(you've just been bomb-blasted by spaceman spiff - nothing personal
biggrin.gif
)

Apr 18, 2002 at 8:15 PM Post #59 of 91
Hey, come on. Give the Bee Gees a break. Sure they wussed out during the disco period, but I think "To Love Somebody" and "Words" were two of the most beautiful love songs ever written.

So what if they sound like women.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 19, 2002 at 1:36 AM Post #60 of 91
Oh, I'm just givin' the 'em a hard time. Like I didn't help my buddys wear out a Saturday Night Fever soundtrack and that other-one from just before SNF. Yes I even admit to listening to the BeeGees Sgt. Pepper soundtrack more than once.
tongue.gif

Besides, I've been dying to try out my bomb-blaster AND HE ASKED FOR IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back