Bands/artists you secretly like...
Apr 12, 2002 at 6:17 AM Post #16 of 91
Twisted Sister <- and proud of it.

I wanna rock (in low growly voice). DarkAngel. I'm all over that mullet and Converse hightops metal. Yeaaaahhh!

Jon, I love Alice In Chains. Seriously. Jerry did great work, and Lane's voice is one in a million!

Vertigo, we all know you love Aqua. That's no secret!
mad.gif

Apr 12, 2002 at 6:29 AM Post #17 of 91
Alicia Keys then???
confused.gif

Apr 12, 2002 at 7:01 AM Post #18 of 91
Quote:

Originally posted by zoboomofo
Twisted Sister <- and proud of it.

I wanna rock (in low growly voice). DarkAngel. I'm all over that mullet and Converse hightops metal. Yeaaaahhh!

Jon, I love Alice In Chains. Seriously. Jerry did great work, and Lane's voice is one in a million!

Vertigo, we all know you love Aqua. That's no secret!
mad.gif

Twisted Sister kicks ass! I have 'come out and play' on vinyl with the pop up sewer cap hiding Dee Snider.

Jon, whats wrong with AIC? They kicked ass.

Apr 12, 2002 at 10:46 AM Post #20 of 91
Backstreet Boys: You're the one for meeeeeeeeeeee ...... your're my ecastacyyyyyy ...... you're the one I neeeeeeeeeeeeedddddd ..... : get down, get down and move it all around, get down, get down and move it all arrrooouunnndddd...arrouuunnddd ... oh yeah
rocketQ3.gif

NO kidding, I likes this stuff once up a time...but now
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 12, 2002 at 10:56 AM Post #21 of 91
Quote:

Originally posted by wasifazim
early Def Leppard (most unfortunate..)

Heyyy Deaf Leopard (lol) had some good music...I liked their greatest hits album Vault
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 12, 2002 at 12:09 PM Post #22 of 91
My first ever CD was Madonna's Dear Jessie, and, dammit (Janet) I still love that song! *blush*
Andrew

Apr 12, 2002 at 5:16 PM Post #25 of 91
AIC- I like them a lot and can justify their value, but my friends give me crap all the time for liking them.

Ok, my really embarrassing band that I like is Marcy Playground.

Apr 12, 2002 at 5:49 PM Post #26 of 91
Quote:

Originally posted by DarkAngel
Hey I got that Def Leppard greatest hits CD "vault" , gee you think maybe the bass is a bit boosted on this CD?

Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom.....................

Phew...I thought I was one of the few who noticed this...it is high but I can fix that on my MD atleast without the sound affected too much....
smily_headphones1.gif
Nevertheless it's pretty good listening
smily_headphones1.gif
umm...a few songs...what was that one? Make love like a man or something like that...

Apr 12, 2002 at 7:01 PM Post #27 of 91
Ok, I have my limits. I'm down with W.A.S.P., Iron Maiden, and Quiet Riot, but Def Leppard was just plain silly.
biggrin.gif

I remember a feature in Q Magazine last year about the cheesiest/daftest bands of all time. W.A.S.P. made the cut. Not bad, DA. Come on people. Lets see some truly embarrassing bands, here! I'll throw a vote in for Trooper. Just try to out cheese-ify "The Boys in the Bright White Sports Car."

gloco, you have fine taste (hehe).

Apr 13, 2002 at 4:32 AM Post #28 of 91
a whole stack of late 80s teenybopper stuff. I won't embarass myself further by actually naming them.

... and i still can't get over the fact that Tiffany just did a Playboy spread. guess she's not 15 anymore.
biggrin.gif

Apr 13, 2002 at 6:19 AM Post #29 of 91
I have a few guilty pleasures, but I'm not too secretive about them: Pink, Vitamin C (was just listening to her!), I actually even liked the occasional B*Witched track!

And Aqua is awesome! Last album was even HDCD...

lgn-0008-14.jpg

lgn-0008-15.jpg

Okay, yeah, I know the band has other members...whatever...

Apr 14, 2002 at 3:24 PM Post #30 of 91
Ani DiFranco and the Indigo Girls Their cover of Dylan's "Tangled Up In Blue" is actually one of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back