bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
Jun 2, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #631 of 762
Quote:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, I'm wiping the tears from my eyes. 
gs1000.gif

Jun 2, 2012 at 6:53 PM Post #635 of 762
Jun 2, 2012 at 9:44 PM Post #636 of 762
Looks to me bad trader is only sending back gear he didn't like enough to keep. I had a feeling this might happen. He's sent a few back making it look ridgey and kept the rest. Also the longer time passes he will feel more inclined the items are now his.   

Jun 2, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #637 of 762
Quote:
Looks to me bad trader is only sending back gear he didn't like enough to keep. I had a feeling this might happen. He's sent a few back making it look ridgey and kept the rest. Also the longer time passes he will feel more inclined the items are now his.   

My thoughts exactly.

Jun 3, 2012 at 2:50 AM Post #642 of 762
Honestly.  I can understand the emotions of current Head-Fiers as I have been deceived and exploited into giving others, who had false pretenses, items that I held most dear.

But this thread is quickly turning into an emotional cesspool.  Please calm yourselves, we are all rational beings.

Jun 3, 2012 at 3:05 AM Post #643 of 762
Quote:
Honestly.  I can understand the emotions of current Head-Fiers as I have been deceived and exploited into giving others, who had false pretenses, items that I held most dear.

But this thread is quickly turning into an emotional cesspool.  Please calm yourselves, we are all rational beings.

Yes, I agree. I think it's fine that everyone collaborate with each other, but take it easy...

Jun 3, 2012 at 9:23 AM Post #645 of 762
I am puzzled. whatcar1990 is still allowed on the board for the purpose of (I am guessing) working through all the thefts he committed. But I see that he is also posting on other forums as if nothing is wrong.

Whoever this person is (Rihard is the person I sent my ipod to and now is denying that he has received it) is either a pathological lier or has some balls. Makes me kinda pissed that he is going on as nothing has happened.

Did anyone receive an apology? I certainly didn't.

Do I expect to get my ipod back? Not really.

Is there a way of shutting him off except to respond to PMs and this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back