Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner
Apr 27, 2017 at 10:45 PM Post #1,201 of 1,320
Just throwing it out there again, if anyone is interested in an iDSD Black Label and has a desktop dac they want to offload I am currently maybe in the market for one.
The black label is pretty awesome I must say, however I am only using the DAC in it, and while that's pretty awesome, the magic in the mix and the big difference between the iDSD silver and black is in the amp section and bass and 3d implementations.

Though I do enjoy being able to pick up 90% of the audio quality I hear on my desk and carting it around the house, I don't 'need' to as half the time I just grab my Porta Pro's for such an occasion so I can still hear my son sneaking around the house and trying to get into residual Easter eggs!!

May 1, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #1,202 of 1,320
Hi all.

Just thought I'd introduce myself, since I'm in Melbourne.

Always interested in making connections in the headphone, home Hi-Fi loudspeaker and also pro audio areas. Plus I'm always on the lookout for vintage cymbals and snare drums.

May 1, 2017 at 6:45 PM Post #1,203 of 1,320
Hi there @msum and welcome!!!

I am a twice reformed Audiophile. I have a fetish for all things wood and leather and glass when it comes to audio.
Sadly due to my cured Audiophile condition (that I seem to have contracted once again) I currently own no items containing Wood, leather or glass.

I am passionate about pizza and potatoes.

Do you collect partial drum kits or play them?

May 2, 2017 at 2:18 AM Post #1,204 of 1,320
Hi there @msum and welcome!!!

I am a twice reformed Audiophile. I have a fetish for all things wood and leather and glass when it comes to audio.
Sadly due to my cured Audiophile condition (that I seem to have contracted once again) I currently own no items containing Wood, leather or glass.

I am passionate about pizza and potatoes.

Do you collect partial drum kits or play them?

Partial drum kits - sounds so weird when you put it that way, but I guess it's true. I collect cymbals and snare drums - spawned from my pro audio (primarily live, rather than studio, audio) interest. So, if anyone has vintage cymbals and drums and microphones to sell...

My appreciation of wood is exclusively in the setting of materials for making musical instruments (so, typicall nothing fancy). I'd like to think I can appreciate nice leather, but I'm no expert or aficionado.

Do you make your own pizza and grow your own potatoes?

May 8, 2017 at 7:08 PM Post #1,205 of 1,320
Hi there,

So ERM the MDR z1r has piqued my interest.
I have a pair of excellent condition ether ç 1.1 that I purchased from addicted to audio that I would love to trade for your MDR z1r.

The ether comes with a black dragon 4 pin xlr cable with a black dragon 4 pin to 1/4" adapter and a 4 pin xlr dum cable.

Drop me a line if you are looking for something a little.more planar and neutral :)

Regards

Scott

May 23, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #1,206 of 1,320
May 24, 2017 at 12:30 AM Post #1,207 of 1,320
Hi All,

I am looking to potentially downsize my gear.
If there is interest I have:

• Mr Speakers Ether C 1.1 Including everything that comes standard incl Retail box, case, tuning kit, 4pin XLR DUM cable. $1100au
  • I also have a Black Dragon 4 Pin XLR cable and a Black Dragon 4pin to 1/4" adapter to suit Mr Speakers Ether. $250au (Or $1250 with Ether and cables)
  • iCAN SE - Around a month old. Great condition. $250au
If you buy all of the above for $1500 I will throw in an Audioquest Forrest RCA to RCA Analogue cable.

• Audioquest Carbon 1.5m USB cable (USB B)

All gear is in excellent condition (Except the Ether C case shows signs of being put in a bag and the pads on the Ether show no signs of "wear" in the leather but there are indentations in the padding indicative of use.
I would only be keen to sell the iCAN SE if the Ether sells, as the iCAN is a fantastic pair with the Ether and if I keep them I refuse to listen to them without it haha.

Prices are net to me, so plus fee's (or gift) and postage we can discuss.

Party on Garth!

Scott

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017 at 2:04 AM Post #1,212 of 1,320
So erm. Here I am again :')

I may have been sleep deprived at 4am and purchased a pair of like new MDR z7 Sony headphones.
I REALLY have no use for them. I mean I could use them, but then, I could also be using other headphones I have.

They really are in excellent condition.
Looking to recover my stupidity or most there of either by way of trade for something I may use or cash sale.

By all means drop me a line if you may be interested.

Looking for around $450 in my pocket or a trade for something along those lines.

Peace Ya'll

IMG_20170720_160159.jpg

Aug 18, 2017 at 4:52 AM Post #1,214 of 1,320
Still working on selling stuff...

I have a Sony PHA2A DAC for sale in mint condition.

Looking to sell or trade for a DAP, so let me know if you have anything you might want to trade or if you just would like to straight up purchase.

Would be happy to add cash my end as top-up if necessary

Aug 18, 2017 at 8:54 AM Post #1,215 of 1,320
And i'm selling the next level up

The pha3 also in fantastic condition :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back