Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner
Apr 10, 2017 at 10:18 PM Post #1,187 of 1,320
If anyone is interested in a burson audio timekeeper (demo model, low hours) at a great price let me know.
I'm in sydney.
Peter

Apr 11, 2017 at 4:21 AM Post #1,188 of 1,320
Hi All - I DID manage to find a 2nd hand DX90 -- happy with it ... but no case ... does anyone have a silicon case floating around & for sale?
I found the leather Tuff-Luv cases on ebay ... but they seem to make the dap very bulky.... any other suggestions?

Cheers

Apr 11, 2017 at 4:54 AM Post #1,189 of 1,320
Hi All - I DID manage to find a 2nd hand DX90 -- happy with it ... but no case ... does anyone have a silicon case floating around & for sale?
I found the leather Tuff-Luv cases on ebay ... but they seem to make the dap very bulky.... any other suggestions?

Cheers

I believe there are some Dignis cases available on amazon. They are a little expensive, but real leather and less bulky than the Tuff-Luv variety. If i recall they do them in orange too, which in my opinion looks HOT.

Apr 12, 2017 at 1:15 AM Post #1,192 of 1,320
hairless-cat.jpg

Apr 16, 2017 at 1:19 AM Post #1,196 of 1,320
For those in Australia it seems A2A are clearing out there metrum product at ridiculous prices!!!!

My hex dac is exceptional

May be demo models

Apr 19, 2017 at 8:40 PM Post #1,197 of 1,320
Long shot, but I am looking for a somewhat affordable Desktop DAC for work.

I am currently using the iDSD Black Label and it is amazing and I have a iCAN SE on the way.

I have been drooling at the Jolida Glass FX DAC.  Does anyone have anything I may be interested in lying around?

Would potentially trade my iDSD Black for the right unit if it was something someone is after.

Kind regards.

Scott

Apr 19, 2017 at 9:34 PM Post #1,198 of 1,320
Long shot, but I am looking for a somewhat affordable Desktop DAC for work.

I am currently using the iDSD Black Label and it is amazing and I have a iCAN SE on the way.

I have been drooling at the Jolida Glass FX DAC.  Does anyone have anything I may be interested in lying around?

Would potentially trade my iDSD Black for the right unit if it was something someone is after.

Kind regards.

Scott
This was $1099 over the easter weekend

https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/metrum-musette-r2r-ladder-digital-analogue-converter

Not sure what uour budget is or what you are looking for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back