Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner
Sep 6, 2015 at 10:11 PM Post #995 of 1,320
I've dealt with noisy motel once and they were good. I've dealt with minidisc quite a bit as I'm in sydney and Wing at minidisc is great. His prices are always great too. I've never noticed anything over-inflated.

Every time I've checked a price at minidisc it's been the best or equal best price around.

Sep 10, 2015 at 3:33 AM Post #997 of 1,320
If there are any Kiwis who would like to sample Cozoy's Aegis (my review here), please let me know by PM.  This is not a tour as such - and there is no requirement for reviews (although if you'd like to write one that would be good too).

Only caveats:
  1. NZ only - there are other units in Australia , and I'm sure someone will eb willing to do something similar there.
  2. If I don't know you, I'll need someone to vouch for you.  It's a $300 USD piece of equipment and it's on loan.
  3. You arrange postage to next person on the list
  4. Depending on numbers - you should get about a week to put it through it's paces.

So if interested - PM me.

Sep 12, 2015 at 11:39 PM Post #1,000 of 1,320
It was a very pretty city, and quite a vibrant one as well.  However, considering that it is still being rebuilt after the earthquakes, perhaps it would be accurate to say that it is presently a very interesting city to visit.  The life is starting to come back to it, and the restaurant and cafe scene is getting going again, but there are large amounts of empty space still and construction work going on everywhere.  Plus, the traffic is terrible.

I recommend it, I really do, but more if you are interested in seeing a snapshot of a city being rebuilt. That said, it is still a gateway to the absolutely brilliant South Island, which I highly recommend a visit to.

Sep 23, 2015 at 6:39 PM Post #1,001 of 1,320
  It was a very pretty city, and quite a vibrant one as well.  However, considering that it is still being rebuilt after the earthquakes, perhaps it would be accurate to say that it is presently a very interesting city to visit.  The life is starting to come back to it, and the restaurant and cafe scene is getting going again, but there are large amounts of empty space still and construction work going on everywhere.  Plus, the traffic is terrible.

I recommend it, I really do, but more if you are interested in seeing a snapshot of a city being rebuilt. That said, it is still a gateway to the absolutely brilliant South Island, which I highly recommend a visit to.

I would agree here.
My wife and I visited Christchurch a few years back and it is a beautiful city.
There was still quite a bit of destruction from the earthquakes, but as said above, it is also amazing to see the city seemingly coming back to life.

We loved it there.  We then travelled around the south island and finally stopped at Queenstown, which is fantastic if you are in party/adventure/thrill mode.

The whole south island is amazing, but you seem to get desensitized to the mountains and beauty of it after a while as it is so abundant.  Which is sad.

Sep 23, 2015 at 6:52 PM Post #1,003 of 1,320
  So anyone have any DAPs they were looking to move? :p

Let me know and I will let you know if its something I am keen on :D :p

I need to get rid of my FiiO X1 
rolleyes.gif

Sep 24, 2015 at 9:27 PM Post #1,004 of 1,320
My DT990 600 Ohms are for sale

Sep 30, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #1,005 of 1,320
Hi guys, 

Just wondering if there is anyone in Wellington who owns a pair of LCD3f, available for a quick comparison with my pair, just a matter of few minutes.
Thanks!

T.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back