Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
Apr 10, 2014 at 9:24 AM Post #787 of 3,454

expecting to be shipped out anytime soon?

Did you read the recent update? They are still waiting on the cables, but now they have been in direct contact with the Cable maker's CEO which should mean that things will get rolling quickly.

Apr 10, 2014 at 1:06 PM Post #789 of 3,454

expecting to be shipped out anytime soon?

First time backing a Kickstarter?  I havent seen one that shipped out on time, esp not the ones I have backed.  Its just part of how things go. Issues come up that are out of the control of company trying to provide the product.

May 6, 2014 at 1:22 AM Post #790 of 3,454
pretty disappointed that after all the delays strictly based on getting the wire to look how they intended it to, they gave up and settled for white wiring. not a fan of how it looks at all. they're going to have to sound incredible for me to not wanna just sell them and move on to some different iem's at this point, i think.

May 6, 2014 at 1:33 AM Post #791 of 3,454
Just read the updated post.  Yes, I'm a little disappointed with the cable color despite how much I would like to support the patriotic color theme.  Sounds like the mic versions won't see the day of light until July sometime at the earliest.  One thing I've learned is that I'm not into the whole crowd funding thing.

May 6, 2014 at 1:59 AM Post #794 of 3,454
First time backing a Kickstarter?  I havent seen one that shipped out on time, esp not the ones I have backed.  Its just part of how things go. Issues come up that are out of the control of company trying to provide the product.

Yes, this is my first time backing a kickstarter and i won't be doing it again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back