Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread
Feb 1, 2014 at 2:03 PM Post #574 of 3,454
And they figured out in line Mic!. Now I'm really considering buying a second set one with and one without. Especially since the Mic version won't ship until may

Feb 1, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #575 of 3,454
Nice. I was thinking about ordering 2 anyway, maybe one will be with a remote/mic.

There were no details, but I'm assuming (hopefully wrongly assuming) that it'll be a 1 button remote/mic.

Edit: Just reread the update and there's no mention of remote =/

Hey Dale & Co., can we get a confirmation on whether or not there will be a remote portion or just a mic?

Just want to manage my pledge accordingly.

Feb 1, 2014 at 2:24 PM Post #576 of 3,454
Nice. I was thinking about ordering 2 anyway, maybe one will be with a remote/mic.

There were no details, but I'm assuming (hopefully wrongly assuming) that it'll be a 1 button remote/mic.

Edit: Just reread the update and there's no mention of remote =/

Hey Dale & Co., can we get a confirmation on whether or not there will be a remote portion or just a mic?

Just want to manage my pledge accordingly.

I don't think I can wait another 2 months. My commute with the Apple EarPods has been seriously lacking as of late. But if it is a one button remote/mic, then I may be tempted to rough it out for two more months.

Feb 1, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #577 of 3,454
Just updated my pledge. I'll now be buying 2 for myself in addition to the ones I'm getting as gifts. Hopefully this will positively reinforce the decision Dale & Co. have made to include to mics! THANK YOU, AS!!!!

Feb 1, 2014 at 3:59 PM Post #580 of 3,454
If it a single button mic that works with android and windows phones I will be waiting until May, otherwise I will stand pat.

Feb 1, 2014 at 4:09 PM Post #581 of 3,454
Just updated my pledge. I'll now be buying 2 for myself in addition to the ones I'm getting as gifts. Hopefully this will positively reinforce the decision Dale & Co. have made to include to mics! THANK YOU, AS!!!!

Yeah, I wasn't even planning on buying 2, but a mic will be handy. So I just upped my pledge for one regular, one mic. now I'll just get one in each colour that I wanted. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back