Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews
Feb 27, 2012 at 1:59 AM Post #1,024 of 2,761
Can't resist to buy ASG-1 after reading this thread since last week and finally placed an order today from RDM Singapore
damn this thread
frown.gif

Feb 27, 2012 at 3:20 AM Post #1,026 of 2,761

Quote:
Can't resist to buy ASG-1 after reading this thread since last week and finally placed an order today from RDM Singapore
damn this thread
frown.gif

just ordered mine through RDM Singapore today too.

Feb 27, 2012 at 4:55 AM Post #1,031 of 2,761

I couldn't resist the challenge and now my brain is hurting after reading:

"In the same material also face plate, screw what. This is the Mekameka have the charm boys tickle the mind."

"Some of the elasticity is low as bouncing, is often massive. Time-consuming and a lot to aging, the first will not stretch even high-frequency, but is a sound of loosening is also low, they will be improved soon, while holding the tension of the region in and ultimately a unique, turn drag bass make an appearance like that."

Quote:
First AS-1 review out in the wild! \(^_^)/ But... its in Japanese! http://www.barks.jp/gakki/news/?id=1000077347 (0_o")

Any kind Japanese speakers care to translate?

Don't try google-translating. Really. Just... don't. Trust me.

Feb 27, 2012 at 5:01 AM Post #1,032 of 2,761

Quote:
I couldn't resist the challenge and now my brain is hurting after reading:

"In the same material also face plate, screw what. This is the Mekameka have the charm boys tickle the mind."

"Some of the elasticity is low as bouncing, is often massive. Time-consuming and a lot to aging, the first will not stretch even high-frequency, but is a sound of loosening is also low, they will be improved soon, while holding the tension of the region in and ultimately a unique, turn drag bass make an appearance like that."

charm boys tickle the mind
HAHAHAHHA

Feb 27, 2012 at 6:24 AM Post #1,033 of 2,761
Feb 27, 2012 at 7:19 AM Post #1,035 of 2,761

HAHA! This is hilarious!
Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back