Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews
Feb 27, 2012 at 12:58 PM Post #1,053 of 2,761

Quote:
those who own the ASG-1 could you post some pictures!! my eyes demand a feast!

I got some pics and impressions here: 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/589520/aurisonics-impressions-and-reviews/675#post_8163660

and a mod I did:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/589520/aurisonics-impressions-and-reviews/945#post_8172392

Best part of that japanese machine translated review was: 
[font= 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro'] [/font][font= 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro']About a quarter turn and loosen the screws on this port there, the air is now leaking to the port, fade away like the lie of the diaphragm fawn crying. [/font]

Lies! Your AS-1 is covered in the lies of a crying fawn!

Feb 27, 2012 at 1:07 PM Post #1,054 of 2,761

OMG this translation is cracking me up! HAHA!
Quote:

Best part of that japanese machine translated review was: 
[font= 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro'] [/font][font= 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro']About a quarter turn and loosen the screws on this port there, the air is now leaking to the port, fade away like the lie of the diaphragm fawn crying. [/font]

Lies! Your AS-1 is covered in the lies of a crying fawn!

Feb 27, 2012 at 1:49 PM Post #1,057 of 2,761
I ordered the ASG-1 through Matt @ SpringTree last Monday.. I emailed him this morning for a status update.. in no less than than ten minutes (wow) I got a response from him:

"Again, I am really sorry about the delay on these.  Aurisonics has seen an overwhelming number of orders very recently and their parts shipment has been delayed until tomorrow. I spoke with Dale (president from Aurisonics) this morning and our stock shipment is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. We are also getting a second shipment that is scheduled to arrive on Friday. I will have tracking information available as soon as your order ships. I am very sorry for the delay with your order as we are at the mercy of Aurisonics’ production line."

It looks like Aurisonics' delivery of the 2nd batch of ASG-1 has been delayed until Wednesday & the 3rd batch should arrive at SpringTree's office on Friday.  I'm guessing those (US customers) in the 2nd batch can expect them early next week (if we're very optimistic, perhaps by this weekend).  Those in the 3rd batch should expect delivery sometime mid-late next week... if all goes as planned, of course.

Feb 27, 2012 at 1:51 PM Post #1,058 of 2,761

Quote:
I ordered the ASG-1 through Matt @ SpringTree last Monday.. I emailed him this morning for a status update, in no less than than ten minutes (wow) I got a response from him:

"Again, I am really sorry about the delay on these.  Aurisonics has seen an overwhelming number of orders very recently and their parts shipment has been delayed until tomorrow. I spoke with Dale (president from Aurisonics) this morning and our stock shipment is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. We are also getting a second shipment that is scheduled to arrive on Friday. I will have tracking information available as soon as your order ships. I am very sorry for the delay with your order as we are at the mercy of Aurisonics’ production line."

So it looks like the Aurisonics' 2nd batch delivery of the ASG's has been delayed until Wednesday, with the 3rd batch arriving on Friday.

+1 on speed and customer service:

"Thank you for your order, we appreciate your business.  Your order is scheduled to ship on Friday, March 2nd as that is when our stock shipment is expected to arrive. I will have tracking information available once it ships. Please let me know if you have any questions at all."

Feb 27, 2012 at 2:23 PM Post #1,060 of 2,761
Well, we have made them quite busy. I know waiting is hard, but I rather wait for a job done well than get a rush job. I've been informed my impressions are in, so I'm sure you guys will delay me in getting my custom tips and a custom....lol. But I'm patient. I had to pry the ASG-1 out of my ears last night as I've been glued to the sound signature. But they will be right in my ears tonight I'm sure. I've really enjoyed them for watching movies too.

Feb 27, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #1,061 of 2,761
At least u can have them whent hey are shipped I have to wait probably another 2 weeks before i get mine 
basshead.gif

Feb 27, 2012 at 3:14 PM Post #1,062 of 2,761
sounds like it has become an addiction for you Eric haha.. very eager to hear mine now..

Quote:
Well, we have made them quite busy. I know waiting is hard, but I rather wait for a job done well than get a rush job. I've been informed my impressions are in, so I'm sure you guys will delay me in getting my custom tips and a custom....lol. But I'm patient. I had to pry the ASG-1 out of my ears last night as I've been glued to the sound signature. But they will be right in my ears tonight I'm sure. I've really enjoyed them for watching movies too.

Feb 27, 2012 at 4:22 PM Post #1,064 of 2,761
Me too...not thrilled about it but it's totally understandable, they are a small and new company.

I want the instant gratification, but as long as the IEMs are good, I will be happy.

Quote:
oh no... my ASG-1 is delayed until wednesday for shipment. The wait is killing me..

Feb 27, 2012 at 4:24 PM Post #1,065 of 2,761
Just got off the phone with Matt from Springtree... Order placed, time to wait..  I look forward to hearing these and comparing them to the soundstage of my Q701's.  If it's close, I'll be set for a good long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back