Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews
Feb 25, 2012 at 11:24 AM Post #1,006 of 2,761

Quote:
I'm ordering mine through a reseller in Singapore : Red Dot Music Singapore. A dealer approved by Aurisonics,I'm getting mine at an introductory price of 299 SGD. Usual price is 349SGD
I'm gonna pay by cash,collecting by meetup.

Thanks WaLaoEh!

To be more accurate, I'm the sole distributor for Aurisonics in Singapore :wink: 
LionPlushie - you have PM!

- cw

Feb 25, 2012 at 11:27 AM Post #1,008 of 2,761

Quote:
Thanks WaLaoEh!

To be more accurate, I'm the sole distributor for Aurisonics in Singapore :wink: 
LionPlushie - you have PM!

- cw

Who are you?
tongue_smile.gif

I didn't receive any PM. :frowning2:

Feb 25, 2012 at 11:58 AM Post #1,010 of 2,761

Quote:
Quote from Dale...
"[size=medium] Yes, when we do release the ASG-2 (which won't be for some time), we will have an upgrade program to allow ASG-1 owners to add the extras that may be in them.  So yes we did make them upgradeable at least to the next model up for now."[/size]

nvm then. Hope this will just mean we can send our ASG-1s in pay the extra for upgrades and will be as simple as that..

Feb 25, 2012 at 1:13 PM Post #1,011 of 2,761
Right :D!
Paid my Mum £140 = $220 for the ASG-1's

This is for the item, then an additional $30 for postage to UK.
My auntie did tell me this though:
She sent a package to my cousin in the UK from the USA, that was big and 14lbs (6.5KG) heavy, where she only paid $50.00 including insurance...
So postage to me shouldn't be anything near that, probably more like $15-20

Feb 25, 2012 at 1:45 PM Post #1,012 of 2,761
Wow. This thread has exploded. Just came back from vacation and I have to say, the ASG-1s are blowing my mind. I tried my other IEMs and I could not tolerate them. I'll be ordering a set of the customs very soon.

I can't remember if anyone has posted a comparison of the custom tips vs the regular tips? changes in SQ? 

Updated the initial page, PM me if I'm missing other reviews/impressions.

Feb 25, 2012 at 1:51 PM Post #1,013 of 2,761

No body has the custom tips yet, though quite a few are on order. Every time I see your avatar I cringe. Brutal.

Quote:
Wow. This thread has exploded. Just came back from vacation and I have to say, the ASG-1s are blowing my mind. I tried my other IEMs and I could not tolerate them. I'll be ordering a set of the customs very soon.

I can't remember if anyone has posted a comparison of the custom tips vs the regular tips? changes in SQ? 

Feb 25, 2012 at 2:13 PM Post #1,014 of 2,761

Quote:

tips thread is here

Feb 26, 2012 at 3:27 AM Post #1,016 of 2,761
I'm in awe in how different tips can effect the sound.  I just posted my Comply T500 review in the Aurisonic tip thread. The results are nearly opposite to my UE silicon tip review.  In summary, when using the T500 tips, pretty much everything I said in my previous posts on this thread when I was using the stock ASG-1, UE, and Radio Shack silicon tips are out the door.  I'm actually quite amazed with the ASG-1 and T500 combo. 

For those who have the custom AS-1, are your tips shallow or of more common CIEM length?

Feb 26, 2012 at 8:11 AM Post #1,018 of 2,761

Quote:
Right :D!
Paid my Mum £140 = $220 for the ASG-1's

This is for the item, then an additional $30 for postage to UK.
My auntie did tell me this though:
She sent a package to my cousin in the UK from the USA, that was big and 14lbs (6.5KG) heavy, where she only paid $50.00 including insurance...
So postage to me shouldn't be anything near that, probably more like $15-20

Lol.. I see you are a very family orientated individual.

Ever hear of the TV series The Waltons ?

'Goodnight John-Boy'

Feb 26, 2012 at 8:21 AM Post #1,019 of 2,761

Quote:

Lol.. I see you are a very family orientated individual.

Ever hear of the TV series The Waltons ?

'Goodnight John-Boy'

haha nop! :p

Well, my family mean a lot to me, and this time they are helping me out in acquiring some IEM's - that said, it's not the first time....I feel my mum should start doing some unboxings haha

Feb 26, 2012 at 8:23 AM Post #1,020 of 2,761

Quote:
haha nop! :p

Well, my family mean a lot to me, and this time they are helping me out in acquiring some IEM's - that said, it's not the first time....I feel my mum should start doing some unboxings haha

damn! i wish my whole family were audiophiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back