Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Impressions And Appreciation Thread
Aug 2, 2016 at 8:04 AM Post #31 of 88
that amp is on my list.

That amp is a cheapo . But that being said , I have very much respect to Creative for coming out with a DAP Amp so much fun to play with , Fine tuning SBX EQ on the android via Bluetooth APTX really was interesting , keeps me occupied all the time , I had more fun than anything else on the android .

The best thing is , the E5 allows us to fine tuning it till our liking , save different profile settings for each and every of your music genre .

Imo , you should own one . I reckon Your music genre should not be too distant too far , differently from my music genre .

If you love Trance , ASOT genre stuff alike , you'll love the E5 .

And oh , I had done different things for the E5 for the past week , currently I was using " Equalizer " DL from playstore on the source which is a android , with the " Equalizer on the source + The SBX EQ on the E5 , wow I had finally found another sweet spot for all across my collection genre of music.

This thing E5 is amazing . With 2.5 and with those knowledge zenith was Simply amazing . Top notch hifi quality !
Second to none !

Aug 2, 2016 at 8:37 AM Post #33 of 88
That amp is a cheapo . But that being said , I have very much respect to Creative for coming out with a DAP Amp so much fun to play with , Fine tuning SBX EQ on the android via Bluetooth APTX really was interesting , keeps me occupied all the time , I had more fun than anything else on the android .

The best thing is , the E5 allows us to fine tuning it till our liking , save different profile settings for each and every of your music genre .

Imo , you should own one . I reckon Your music genre should not be too distant too far , differently from my music genre .

If you love Trance , ASOT genre stuff alike , you'll love the E5 .

And oh , I had done different things for the E5 for the past week , currently I was using " Equalizer " DL from playstore on the source which is a android , with the " Equalizer on the source + The SBX EQ on the E5 , wow I had finally found another sweet spot for all across my collection genre of music.

This thing E5 is amazing . With 2.5 and with those knowledge zenith was Simply amazing . Top notch hifi quality !
Second to none !
That is what I like to do.

Aug 2, 2016 at 10:49 AM Post #36 of 88
Aug 2, 2016 at 11:52 AM Post #38 of 88
Sharing my humble daily on the go audio needs .

SB E5 .
ASG 2.5 .
EasyAcc 20000 mAH powerbank .
EasyAcc 9000mAH powerbank .

5.11 moab 6 OTG shoulder sling not shown :D
player ?

Aug 2, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #39 of 88

What player :confused: you mean source ? I'm on a spare android galaxy note which I had rooted and used just solely for music nothing else .
On the move I'm on 100% Bluetooth aptx without cables , I don't intend to use any ic cables .
As for the ASG , I intend to take your advice on choosing the copper silver cables for my 2.5 .

Aug 4, 2016 at 8:33 AM Post #40 of 88
2.5 with Astell & Kern Crystal Cable

Aug 4, 2016 at 8:51 AM Post #42 of 88
What's the one most notable differences with these cables ?
No need to use bass boost, wider sound stage and seperation between bass, mids, and treble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back