Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP with ESS9018KM + 2.5mm Balanced Out)
Jun 7, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #1,396 of 1,991
I use the tape too to remove some tiny particles of dust. You need to stick the inner layer slowly in order to avoid getting bubbles in them. Since I'm too lazy, I just left the outer layer intact for extra protection, hehe :)
186920413_278803c1-ad14-480a-aa54-349919c3062b_2048_0.jpg

186920413_8d7a5886-0239-4204-b43d-fdb162465b3b_2048_0.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2017 at 9:53 PM Post #1,398 of 1,991
:/ they should utilize the wet technique some smartphone screenprotectors use.

Sprayblast the protector with some magical fluid. Then place it on. Smush the liquid out with some card and all dust goes out with the water.

Jun 7, 2017 at 11:35 PM Post #1,399 of 1,991
I hope mine will not stutter after 1-2 weeks.

@AuneAudio do you have any updates to fix this stuttering to some users?

I already sent message to aune team, and they said to check this issue.
For me, this won't be a big issue, but it is really annoying that it happens, and to my favorite tracks, which is a bit bothering.

Jun 8, 2017 at 11:15 AM Post #1,402 of 1,991
I already sent message to aune team, and they said to check this issue.
For me, this won't be a big issue, but it is really annoying that it happens, and to my favorite tracks, which is a bit bothering.

Well, that is sad.....this thing happened in the pass but instead it was a DSD128 playback issue....now it is fixed but still.....DXD file is not playable since there are tons of hiss sound....well since aune did promise up to 32/384.....

Jun 8, 2017 at 11:08 PM Post #1,403 of 1,991
Well, that is sad.....this thing happened in the pass but instead it was a DSD128 playback issue....now it is fixed but still.....DXD file is not playable since there are tons of hiss sound....well since aune did promise up to 32/384.....
Yeah I don't understand why Aune would promote such things like gapless with cue file when it doesn't work half the time or DSD if it doesn't work upon release. I think it just makes them look bad. C'mon, no gapless in this day and age? I know one thing for sure... I'm never going to buy another dap that doesn't work right straight out of the box. The wait for all the fixes with this DAP is annoying.

Jun 8, 2017 at 11:40 PM Post #1,404 of 1,991
http://en.auneaudio.com/index.php?s=Home/Article/detail/id/146.html
:c the tons of misspelling make me sad.
"turly black background, Hi-fi portale player, we already follow the priciple that the sound tuning shoulr, in the overal, compatibel."
many more.

I feel really bad pointing this out so :c. I know they are a Chinese company but anyone reading that could probably cringe.

Jun 9, 2017 at 12:38 AM Post #1,405 of 1,991
Yeah I don't understand why Aune would promote such things like gapless with cue file when it doesn't work half the time or DSD if it doesn't work upon release. I think it just makes them look bad. C'mon, no gapless in this day and age? I know one thing for sure... I'm never going to buy another dap that doesn't work right straight out of the box. The wait for all the fixes with this DAP is annoying.

I have to agree with your opinion that companies should be more reliable, but sadly I don't use cue files so it does not have much affect on me but still.... well hate to say this, Aune please put those issues into a list and think of way(s) to fix them, if not, stop promoting those misleading spec.... Anyhow, I absolutely love the sound that Aune provide but still........ you know....

http://en.auneaudio.com/index.php?s=Home/Article/detail/id/146.html
:c the tons of misspelling make me sad.
"turly black background, Hi-fi portale player, we already follow the priciple that the sound tuning shoulr, in the overal, compatibel."
many more.

I feel really bad pointing this out so :c. I know they are a Chinese company but anyone reading that could probably cringe.

Can't be helped.... that is why reviewers on YouTube told us that the user manual is close to useless unless you are totally new to tech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back