Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP with ESS9018KM + 2.5mm Balanced Out)
Dec 27, 2016 at 2:39 PM Post #286 of 1,991
  Any news regarding the case @zhibli06?  I'm tempted to order a unit early next month but I hope the case will be available soon.

the case won't be ready till next month~

And Aune is not officially selling them yet.

I would not ask guys to buy them from AE , as they might not be covered by any warranty from AUNE.

since the current retail units are meant for inside China only, they can ship the case + screen cover easily afterwards.(unless of course if u wanna send them all the way back to China lol)

And u would love what they are going to do do with the cases~(as how generous they are being lol with them lol)

Cheers

Lee 

Dec 27, 2016 at 2:49 PM Post #287 of 1,991

I would not ask guys to buy them from AE , as they might not be covered by any warranty from AUNE.

since the current retail units are meant for inside China only, they can ship the case + screen cover easily afterwards.(unless of course if u wanna send them all the way back to China lol)

And u would love what they are going to do do with the cases~(as how generous they are being lol with them lol)

Cheers

Lee 

Thanks for the response Lee!  That sounds great.  However, I think I'll order the M1s early.  Can't wait any longer!  LOL

Dec 27, 2016 at 3:12 PM Post #288 of 1,991

Cheers

Lee 

Thanks for the response Lee!  That sounds great.  However, I think I'll order the M1s early.  Can't wait any longer!  LOL

you are welcome man~ I can totally understand why u did it~

Mine is out for tours among our local clansmen, and they love it, so I am not getting mine back as time soon lol
deadhorse.gif

cheers

Lee 

Dec 28, 2016 at 2:25 AM Post #292 of 1,991
Oh, you will be in for a surprise comparing balanced outputs of M1S, L3 and Opus#1.  This is comparing 2.5mm TRRS output using UERR w/balanced cable.

When it comes to soundstage, I find Opus#1 to be on par with L3/L3Pro while M1S is wider and deeper, creating a more 3D space.

In terms of tonality, M1S is more neutral and revealing while Opus#1 and L3 are a little warmer and smoother in comparison, including a slightly lifted low end impact.  M1S sounds more transparent and dynamic in comparison to Opus#1 and L3 which do sound a little more congested.  Keep in mind, this is a relative comparison, and neither Opus#1 nor L3 are congested when you listen to them, but when you compare one to the other - that's how I hear it.  There is no night'n'day difference, but when it comes to analyzing a sound from M1S 2.5mm balanced output, it has an edge over a lot of daps.

Oh nice, only just got Opus1 but it is a little bit smooth. One thing I like about Opus is that the single end isalso very good (in contrast to my GOV2+ which has an inferior SE compared to its balanced), would you say the M1S single end output holds up to the standards set by its balanced out?

Dec 28, 2016 at 2:16 PM Post #296 of 1,991

So I started a new poll for the AUNE M1s.  www.massdrop.com. VOTE and VOTE again. We need this on massdrop. DO IT!!!!

Voted.

Dec 28, 2016 at 2:38 PM Post #297 of 1,991
We are very much on our way to getting the first drop of the M1s on massdrop. It is winning over the Xduoo X10 by a land slide. So I have no idea just how items are chosen to be purchased but they are gonna have to take our poll vote seriously. We will see what happens next.

Dec 28, 2016 at 3:24 PM Post #298 of 1,991
Might be my first purchase from massdrop, I hope customs (importtaxes and VAT) won't break my bank....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back