Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP with ESS9018KM + 2.5mm Balanced Out)
Aug 29, 2017 at 5:31 PM Post #1,726 of 1,991
Do anyone know this site?
https://www.auneaudio-europe.com/
I didn' t found any review and I have the doubt that is a fake.
Has anyone bought something from them and can give me some information or report his experience?
Thanks

It's not a fake. The site is recent and represents Sonority Audio, an EU official distributor and Aune authorized seller from Netherlands.
A friend of mine bought M1s from them.

Aug 30, 2017 at 6:24 AM Post #1,731 of 1,991
It's not a fake. The site is recent and represents Sonority Audio, an EU official distributor and Aune authorized seller from Netherlands.
A friend of mine bought M1s from them.

Thanks a lot. I have placed the order today. Can you link the producer site where download firmware and utility?
Last fw is 1.06 if I well understood? I hope that the new ones have the last version.
For SD I think to buy a sandisk ultra microsdxc uhh-I. For compatibility is ok a 200gb or better a 128?
I hope to have no problems with sacd iso 64...
Thanks for the suggestions.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2017 at 6:39 AM Post #1,732 of 1,991
Thanks a lot. I have placed the order today. Can you link the producer site where download firmware and utility?
Last fw is 1.06 if I well understood? I hope that the new ones have the last version.
For SD I think to buy a sandisk ultra microsdxc uhh-I. For compatibility is ok a 200gb or better a 128?

Yes, last fw version is 1.06:

http://en.auneaudio.com/index.php?s=/Home/Article/gjxzhz.html

Don't worry. If necessary, the firmware upgrade process is very simple.

I use a 128GB Sandisk microSD without any problem.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2017 at 1:59 PM Post #1,733 of 1,991
I have a 200GB in mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back