Aune M1, powerful WAV player
Apr 13, 2015 at 8:40 AM Post #16 of 95
How is this player for sensitive iems? I usually listen at a very low volume (1-2 clicks from 0) Some players are too loud for me at low volume. Would this player be too powerful with not enough room for volume adjustments? Also, anyone compare this with the Shozy Alien? The iems I use are in my profile. Thanks.

M1 is very powerful. It is friendly with high impadence phones (25 Ohm+). I used to listen to it for a lot of months mostly with Heir Audio 4Ai, no problems. With JVC HA-FX750 sound was very bad because of high impadence output of M1 with some other 16 Ohm phones too. When you'll find a good phones for him, you will be quite impressed, sound of it -+ of Colorfly C4 level, so i mean, much metter than Fiio X3, DX50 even better than X5 and DX90. But, yes, treble is not perfect, DX90 has better treble. Just my 5 cents.

Apr 25, 2015 at 3:35 PM Post #17 of 95
Quite interesting, this M1. I got to ditch my other players, so I can invest in this one.

I ask myself when the M2 will be out .Most information on the M2 is either in Chinese or in Russian, so I caannot tell, if there is talk about a release date.

Apr 26, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #18 of 95
Quite interesting, this M1. I got to ditch my other players, so I can invest in this one.

I ask myself when the M2 will be out .Most information on the M2 is either in Chinese or in Russian, so I caannot tell, if there is talk about a release date.

there is not so much information in russian actually :)
there are mentions that M2 is "in production" and will be out "soon", but no exact dates.

Apr 26, 2015 at 11:42 AM Post #19 of 95
there is not so much information in russian actually :)
there are mentions that M2 is "in production" and will be out "soon", but no exact dates.

To me that is some good information. In production means, development is done and they have all the ICs. Only thing that is left is putting it together.

Would not matter anyway. The M1 is promissing too :)

Apr 26, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #20 of 95
There is no dedicated M2 thread. So I put this here. It is another render of the possible Aune T2. Is somebody is good in Chinese, please translate the content of the source Link: http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=1802030

Looks sexy. The only thing I do not like is that they downsized the SD-slot to micro SD.

May 23, 2015 at 4:54 AM Post #23 of 95
I like the big fat TCXO the M1 uses 
biggrin.gif
 M1's selling for $120, that's cheap enough for me to buy just for the hell of it lol!

May 23, 2015 at 5:10 AM Post #26 of 95
^ Google it!

Do that every once in a while...

I know Amazon.com, but the german Amazon sells it for over 170€.

I hoped for a link to a chinese online shop.                                                                                                                                                                   Amazon.

May 23, 2015 at 2:45 PM Post #27 of 95
Hi,

This is my first post. I like the simplicity of this player and the no nonsense design although flac would be nice.

Does anyone know if this player has gapless playback?

May 24, 2015 at 9:42 AM Post #30 of 95
I would consider this DAP, as Noisy Motel in Australia have them for $149 AUD free shipping atm.

I need to come to terms with WAV only support and re-ripping some of my CD collection.

I'll appreciate Trance's opinion, and any outlook next to Pono player or DX90.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back