AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jul 3, 2019 at 12:37 PM Post #181 of 5,890
Do you mean weaker as in not damping as much?
If so i belive you are right.
As i understand it, the T800 has the white damper.
So if you want more treble you use the grey one,i think that one has the least damping.
the damper inside of T800 is white or grey, is weaker than the other colors, i have green and red i think, but how to change them, can i use the tool that is coming with the ER4S?

Jul 3, 2019 at 12:46 PM Post #183 of 5,890
Do you mean weaker as in not damping as much?
If so i belive you are right.
As i understand it, the T800 has the white damper.
So if you want more treble you use the grey one,i think that one has the least damping.
Yeah, weaker as not damping as much, I have only green dampers, also it will be interesting to see what will happen if I put the green damper on top of the stock one, my second pair is coming tomorrow, I will mod one of the pairs for sure, one will keep stock

Jul 3, 2019 at 1:13 PM Post #184 of 5,890
Also one thing to take into consideration ,is if some of you don't like the way T800 sounds,
It is somewhat tunable by changing the Knowles damper that sits inside the tube.
I have a couple of different dampers on order,and i think i will get em next week.
So if there is any interest,i can post frequency graphs of the effect the dampers do to the tuning

is it easy to switch soundsignature like that.. I mean I am not that advanced .. is it easy to do ? for beginners? can you post some instructions? or links?

Jul 3, 2019 at 1:24 PM Post #185 of 5,890
Last edited:
Jul 3, 2019 at 1:25 PM Post #186 of 5,890
I haven't thought of that. That will be interesting to hear what you think of double dampers
Yeah, weaker as not damping as much, I have only green dampers, also it will be interesting to see what will happen if I put the green damper on top of the stock one, my second pair is coming tomorrow, I will mod one of the pairs for sure, one will keep stock

Jul 3, 2019 at 1:33 PM Post #188 of 5,890
Well i haven't got the dampers or the tool yet.
But as i understand it,you "screw" the tool
Into the damper. Then you pull the damper out.
On the T800 the Damper sits further down the tube,so i don't know how hard it will be.
For example the Fiio Fh5 ,the damper sits at the beginning of the nozzle,and is very easy to remove

Jul 3, 2019 at 1:39 PM Post #189 of 5,890
I don't think you will have to try to enjoy the T800,
I think you'll love it as it is! So don't worry.
I'm only changing because i'm curious.
For me T800 is perfect as it is now.
Bought the dampers for my Fiio Fh5 and
Audiosense T300.

And no,you are not wierd. I refresh Dhl atleast 5 times a day when i'm waiting for stuff:o2smile:
interesting. im assuming there's a magnet to remove? either way i think ill try to enjoy it stock form... i dont want to break it. lol

is it weird that im refreshing the dhl site?
last update is that it left Cincinnati.

edit: i think my phone is buggy. autocorrect is completely changing my words

Jul 3, 2019 at 2:16 PM Post #190 of 5,890
And no,you are not wierd. I refresh Dhl atleast 5 times a day when i'm waiting for stuff:o2smile:

5EB8BD2B-97C2-4AC0-8133-30657BEC159C.jpeg

Jul 3, 2019 at 2:29 PM Post #191 of 5,890
I don't think you will have to try to enjoy the T800,
I think you'll love it as it is! So don't worry.
I'm only changing because i'm curious.
For me T800 is perfect as it is now.
Bought the dampers for my Fiio Fh5 and
Audiosense T300.

haha nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back