AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Aug 5, 2019 at 10:15 AM Post #1,006 of 5,890
That's a really good question. I'm one of those who is put off by BGVP's recent QC issues, but got a good DM6 back in the ancient days of their popularity way back in, oh, February. If I'm being honest, I don't hear a ton of difference between the very nice T800 and DM6. Both provide more details than most people can discern, maybe the T800 has a bit more bass. But for on-stage, they're somewhat bulky (but not the fit problem of the original ZS10 behemoths) and my go-to for that is the DM6, which are inconspicuous and have good isolation (as do the T800s). None of this is a slam on the T800, which I'm growing to love more and more with brain burn-in. However, if I only had $225 to spend, you can't do much better than the DM6, which for me is on-stage endgame. For just music enjoyment, I want the T800s to be my daily drivers at work, and I was teetering on the fence about returning the T800s last week -- not because they're bad but because I'm thinking I could put the three bills towards the Fiio FH7 which I'm very curious about -- but then had a very good experience when I hooked the T800s up to my m11, so the jury is still out but leaning towards them to stay. Ask me in a month and they may be my favorite ever for music enjoyment, but I'm not there right now. I hope this is even a tiny bit helpful.

Thanks for the feedback. I used to use the ZS10 for stage monitoring too and it was quite impossible for me due to the fit and large shell size, but so far I've no issues with the T800 for stage monitoring. Yep look forward to your impressions in a month then!
Or maybe the T800 Pro will come out by then hahaha.

Aug 5, 2019 at 12:35 PM Post #1,012 of 5,890
Aug 5, 2019 at 2:19 PM Post #1,013 of 5,890
That's a really good question. I'm one of those who is put off by BGVP's recent QC issues, but got a good DM6 back in the ancient days of their popularity way back in, oh, February. If I'm being honest, I don't hear a ton of difference between the very nice T800 and DM6. Both provide more details than most people can discern, maybe the T800 has a bit more bass. But for on-stage, they're somewhat bulky (but not the fit problem of the original ZS10 behemoths) and my go-to for that is the DM6, which are inconspicuous and have good isolation (as do the T800s). None of this is a slam on the T800, which I'm growing to love more and more with brain burn-in. However, if I only had $225 to spend, you can't do much better than the DM6, which for me is on-stage endgame. For just music enjoyment, I want the T800s to be my daily drivers at work, and I was teetering on the fence about returning the T800s last week -- not because they're bad but because I'm thinking I could put the three bills towards the Fiio FH7 which I'm very curious about -- but then had a very good experience when I hooked the T800s up to my m11, so the jury is still out but leaning towards them to stay. Ask me in a month and they may be my favorite ever for music enjoyment, but I'm not there right now. I hope this is even a tiny bit helpful.
My dm 6 are harsh and sibilant in treble so if t800 is the same tuning when treble are metallic with unnatural harshenes then my wish to get normal sounding armature will be forgot. But somehow i believe audiosence doesn't have such quality control problems as bgvp. I believe they check what tuning their iems has and the same as fiio i trust them ( haven't heard any bad comment yet). Also have m11 and i hear not the first time that it is good combo. So this makes me believe i could try t800 instead of fh7 which is also good option for m11.

Aug 5, 2019 at 2:52 PM Post #1,014 of 5,890
yikes that would be my nightmare. sanitize everything before use
the insect was outside the hard case, So I didnt think about that.... Am i gonna die now? :tired_face:

Insect aside, the sound is really amazing and wow that bass it is almost on the same level as the TFZ no.3 (it actually has better bass than the TFZ 2019 my love edition :joy:) Perfect match with my Fiio m11. Guessing it is better to buy 4,4mm balanced than a normal 3,5mm?

Aug 5, 2019 at 3:46 PM Post #1,015 of 5,890
Did someone already tried the metal damper. Did they fit I have to get some dampers. I don't like the sound whit 16 core copper cable from nicehck the bass gets overwhelming.

Aug 5, 2019 at 8:23 PM Post #1,018 of 5,890
EAF86783-C2F0-4596-B0A1-34FBF0D00394.jpeg
Man, got to say that I am truly loving this combo. T800, Plenue D2, and copper cable.

Aug 5, 2019 at 8:39 PM Post #1,019 of 5,890
Aug 5, 2019 at 8:50 PM Post #1,020 of 5,890
the insect was outside the hard case, So I didnt think about that.... Am i gonna die now? :tired_face:

Insect aside, the sound is really amazing and wow that bass it is almost on the same level as the TFZ no.3 (it actually has better bass than the TFZ 2019 my love edition :joy:) Perfect match with my Fiio m11. Guessing it is better to buy 4,4mm balanced than a normal 3,5mm?

haha you should be fine. that case is air tight. Glad you are enjoying it... i really like it too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back