AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jul 1, 2023 at 3:00 PM Post #5,806 of 5,890
no matter how well tuned it is, I can hear the difference. dynamic drivers' bass is usually more energetic and sharp. yes, this difference is less in high-end balanced drives.
No problem, and I wasn't trying to talk you into something that you didn't like.. I just wanted to make you aware that (IMHO) these do BA bass better than most. But inevitably, I can also hear the difference also. Having said that, I sometimes enjoy planar bass over DD, and BA over DD also. There will always be a spot for good DD bass in my camp though.

A well tuned set of DD IEMs, or even hybrid or tribrids, are something to behold. For me, this is (still) the iBasso IT-07.... :)

Jul 1, 2023 at 3:14 PM Post #5,807 of 5,890
No problem, and I wasn't trying to talk you into something that you didn't like.. I just wanted to make you aware that (IMHO) these do BA bass better than most. But inevitably, I can also hear the difference also. Having said that, I sometimes enjoy planar bass over DD, and BA over DD also. There will always be a spot for good DD bass in my camp though.

A well tuned set of DD IEMs, or even hybrid or tribrids, are something to behold. For me, this is (still) the iBasso IT-07.... :)
I know what you're talking about, I had a similar experience when the dt 300s came. they had as good bass as the average dynamic driver iems. yes, the detail monster exists in dynamic driver earphones. Currently, I generally spend time with iems with balanced drivers because they sound more detailed, there may be imbalances in hybrid iems that are not very well tuned.

Jul 1, 2023 at 3:16 PM Post #5,808 of 5,890
blue.PNG

:thinking:

Jul 1, 2023 at 3:17 PM Post #5,809 of 5,890
then i can try it, i talked a bit with audiosense but they advised me to order from the regular store and not via liexpress. Thank you, I don't have time to wait for months. I also had a problematic cargo situation for the t 800, I had to pay an extra fee. nevertheless the discounted aq 7 pro seems reasonable, they had applied close to 40% discount for the t 800 and it was really hard to find better in that price range. balanced drivers are sufficient for average bass, high dynamic drivers are really successful and I don't like listening to electronic music with balanced drivers. By the way, thank you very much, I couldn't wait for a shipment for months. When ordering from liexpress, the seller takes a certain amount of time to send the product, if not, the refund is processed automatically. I don't want to order anymore, except for review products, i decided to replace my iems with mid-range models.
when did you order the t800 from them ? mine (a backup pair) was ordered from their official site mid may , never being sent. they only then answer 'it takes time'. I bid any order from their store will not be shipped. I'll ask for new next week then I'll go paypal by july.

Jul 1, 2023 at 3:46 PM Post #5,810 of 5,890
when did you order the t800 from them ? mine (a backup pair) was ordered from their official site mid may , never being sent. they only then answer 'it takes time'. I bid any order from their store will not be shipped. I'll ask for new next week then I'll go paypal by july.
i ordered from liexpress and it arrived in about 10 days
it looks like aq 7 pro in design, at least in some shapes. i ordered a iems box from flo in my last order. it didn't have the original box but i'm sure it's the same as audiosense.

Jul 1, 2023 at 3:50 PM Post #5,811 of 5,890
it hasn't been 2 weeks yet, i had the earphones 10 days after ordering.

Jul 2, 2023 at 3:57 AM Post #5,812 of 5,890
i ordered from liexpress and it arrived in about 10 days

it looks like aq 7 pro in design, at least in some shapes. i ordered a iems box from flo in my last order. it didn't have the original box but i'm sure it's the same as audiosense.

I agree on the boxes, the ones on the Flo Audio store look identical with the ones that came with the DT200, DT600 and T800.

Look at the eartips too. The optional package of foams and silicons that came with BlueLove are Audiosense. Look at the AT400, S400 and GT40S eartips on the Audiosense store. Flo Audio included the S400 tips in mine rather than the GT40S, and they don't even have those listed on their store!:astonished:

Nozzle and grill are identical between the two models. The shell of the Bluelover is thicker where it goes into the base of the nozzle. The shell of bluelover is a couple of millimeters deeper too. Fin contours are also slightly different. Driver arrangement may be slightly different, it's a bit hard to tell with the darker resin on the Bluelover. It will take someone with better eyesight and lighting than mine to check that.:sunglasses:

Jul 2, 2023 at 4:38 AM Post #5,813 of 5,890

I heard the Bluelover as brighter but I've changed to a copper cable now. I remembered I had a TRN 0.75mm 8 core copper cable on my CVJ Mirror. My DT600 After that it was closer. I haven't got a graphing rig, so everything is just by ear!

I've got an amp that has 4 x 3.5mm SE outputs. If I hook that up tomorrow I can listening to the same track synched on both pairs.:L3000:

Jul 2, 2023 at 4:40 AM Post #5,814 of 5,890
I agree on the boxes, the ones on the Flo Audio store look identical with the ones that came with the DT200, DT600 and T800.

Look at the eartips too. The optional package of foams and silicons that came with BlueLove are Audiosense. Look at the AT400, S400 and GT40S eartips on the Audiosense store. Flo Audio included the S400 tips in mine rather than the GT40S, and they don't even have those listed on their store!:astonished:

Nozzle and grill are identical between the two models. The shell of the Bluelover is thicker where it goes into the base of the nozzle. The shell of bluelover is a couple of millimeters deeper too. Fin contours are also slightly different. Driver arrangement may be slightly different, it's a bit hard to tell with the darker resin on the Bluelover. It will take someone with better eyesight and lighting than mine to check that.:sunglasses:
good information, thanks. i guess they are releasing something close to audiosense quality by reducing costs such as cable. my bluelove is still in the cargo, it has not arrived. The balanced drivers used are not knowles, i'm curious about their quality. By the way, a 50% discount offer came for the dt 200, but I'm undecided. timbre accuracy is said to be very good. can you advice? i wanted aq 7 pr a lot, but it is not possible to get it through customs, instead I added sr 7 to the list. i thought the ear tips on the flo were bad, i guess i never used them. how is the overall sound quality of bluelove, especially compared to the dt 200?

Jul 2, 2023 at 5:03 AM Post #5,815 of 5,890
good information, thanks. i guess they are releasing something close to audiosense quality by reducing costs such as cable. my bluelove is still in the cargo, it has not arrived. The balanced drivers used are not knowles, i'm curious about their quality. By the way, a 50% discount offer came for the dt 200, but I'm undecided. timbre accuracy is said to be very good. can you advice? i wanted aq 7 pr a lot, but it is not possible to get it through customs, instead I added sr 7 to the list. i thought the ear tips on the flo were bad, i guess i never used them. how is the overall sound quality of bluelove, especially compared to the dt 200?

I haven't put the DT200 back to back with the Bluelover yet. It is a very good set for vocals and acoustic instruments. Stage, separation and details aren't outstanding but tonally everything sounds natural. A significant improvement over the DT100 in my opinion. AQ0, AQ4 and DT600 all seem to be tuned darker with fuller note weight. T800 is a V rather than an L tuning and DT200 is more mid-centric. My best recommended music for the DT200 would be solo singer songwriter on either piano or guitar. Solo guitar from artists like Pat Methany, Tommy Emmanuel or John Williams are also great! :L3000:

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2023 at 5:08 AM Post #5,816 of 5,890
I haven't put the DT200 back to back with the Bluelover yet. It is a very good set for vocals and acoustic instruments. Stage, separation and details aren't outstanding but tonally everything sounds natural. A significant improvement over the DT100 in my opinion. AQ0, AQ4 and DT600 all seem to be tuned darker with fuller note weight. T800 is a V rather than an L tuning and DT200 is more mid-centric. My best recommended music for the DT200 would be solo singer songwriter on either piano or guitar, solo guitar artists like Pat Methany, Tommy Emmanuel or John Williams are also great! :L3000:
i love vocal iems, i have over 20 models and none of them can beat bl 03 in vocals. thank you, i decided to give it a try.

Jul 5, 2023 at 4:59 PM Post #5,818 of 5,890
why does the t 800 choose so many ear tips? i can listen to cable and eartip advice.
not good enough if a good ear tip is not attached, a variable that affects a lot

Jul 5, 2023 at 5:19 PM Post #5,819 of 5,890
why does the t 800 choose so many ear tips? i can listen to cable and eartip advice.
not good enough if a good ear tip is not attached, a variable that affects a lot
I find widebore tips like Moondrop Springtips work well with the T800, and bring the most detail out. But I prefer Spinfit CP100 for a better fit.

I don't personally believe cables do anything unless there's something wrong with the cable (ie high impedance). I personally use Tripowin Zombur just because it's comfortable and well behaved as far as cables go.

You can also try changing the Knowles filters, there's some posts about it in this thread. That's probably your best bet for adjusting how your T800 sounds.

Jul 5, 2023 at 5:20 PM Post #5,820 of 5,890

I don't have the T800 (yet), but on my DT100/200/&600, both the RHA dual-density and the AZLA SednEarfits work very well. If you want more bass, the Final Audio Type-E (black) gets that done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back