AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
May 5, 2020 at 7:29 AM Post #3,961 of 5,890
if you are ok with BA bass then its a great pick.

I'm quite intrigued by the Audiosense DT200, will borrow a set from a friend this week to have a listen.

May 5, 2020 at 7:53 AM Post #3,962 of 5,890
Thanks for the replies. I will look further into the DT200. I have a fiio FA1 on order. If that doesn’t hit the spot, I will see if ordering an dt200 is reasonable with shipping.

I don’t have a pure BA IEM at this moment. (Again, awaiting FA1). BA is fine. I have scads of DD IEMs with different tunings. I have hybrids with a DD for the bass section. Please take no offense, RikudouGoku, as this is not to slight you personally in any way, I have enough slam, impact, rumble, brain-shaking already covered. I don’t want more of the same.

Though I greatly appreciate reviewers, oft times the typical bass exaggerations is what THEY seem to want in bass in all IEMs but that isn’t what everyone wants in every IEM.
yeah its no problem, just wanted to check it that was fine with you since that is THE ONLY problem I have with them. (I really like my DD bass)

May 5, 2020 at 3:02 PM Post #3,963 of 5,890
I'm quite intrigued by the Audiosense DT200, will borrow a set from a friend this week to have a listen.
Although even if you do like the DT200, maybe it be better for you to wait and save up for the flagship hybrid? In case it is an upgrade of the DT200, with DD bass.

May 6, 2020 at 8:15 AM Post #3,964 of 5,890
Unless convinced otherwise, I am interested in ordering a set of the dt200. I am looking for an IEM that excels with female singer-songwriters: intimate sounstage, fantastic mids layering and texture, airy treble, mildly subdued bass, controlled dynamics sounding agile not impactful.

The Audiosense website is a mix of English and Chinese. I couldn’t understand half of the prompts for ordering. I tried Amazon (USA) but I couldn’t find a listing for the dt200. Same with Penon audio. Nothing on wal-mart.com. Any suggestions? I don’t trust Aliexpress.
I haven't heard the DT200 so I won't make comment on those, but if those don't work out for you, you might try the Tin Hifi P1. They are a planar IEM, and check every box you have listed.

May 6, 2020 at 8:21 AM Post #3,965 of 5,890
I haven't heard the DT200 so I won't make comment on those, but if those don't work out for you, you might try the Tin Hifi P1. They are a planar IEM, and check every box you have listed.
Yeah the P1 should suit them well, but they need a powerful amp so not sure if they have that.

May 6, 2020 at 1:54 PM Post #3,967 of 5,890
yeah its no problem, just wanted to check it that was fine with you since that is THE ONLY problem I have with them. (I really like my DD bass)

Sorry again about the rant. Thanks for your insight.

May 6, 2020 at 2:06 PM Post #3,968 of 5,890
Sorry again about the rant. Thanks for your insight.
np, dont want you to feel you wasted your money thats why I wanted to make sure.

May 6, 2020 at 3:15 PM Post #3,970 of 5,890
DT200 has more bass than P1 for sure, P1 is thin in comparison.
P1s sound great with big comply comfort balls, still not as deep as T800 but better and amped up!

May 6, 2020 at 3:31 PM Post #3,971 of 5,890
Hello everyone!
I have noticed that right EIMs from my pair of T800 has bass and sound bit better then left one.
Does anyone have any idea what it could be?
Thanks in advance

May 6, 2020 at 5:28 PM Post #3,973 of 5,890
Hello everyone!
I have noticed that right EIMs from my pair of T800 has bass and sound bit better then left one.
Does anyone have any idea what it could be?
Thanks in advance
BAs are very delicate, and can be damaged just from banging on the table, or even banging together when you pick them up. It sounds likely that one of the bass BA is damaged. You should get a hold of AS. In my experience, they have really good support, and work well with the public about returns, and issues.

May 6, 2020 at 5:39 PM Post #3,974 of 5,890
BAs are very delicate, and can be damaged just from banging on the table, or even banging together when you pick them up. It sounds likely that one of the bass BA is damaged. You should get a hold of AS. In my experience, they have really good support, and work well with the public about returns, and issues.
Thank you so much for your advice,take care I will write them tomorrow.

May 6, 2020 at 5:53 PM Post #3,975 of 5,890
Thank you so much for your advice,take care I will write them tomorrow.
Let us know how it goes?! :)

Also, I guess check the obvious too. The T800 don't have any filter in place (other than the sound filter deep inside the monitor) to keep ear gunk from plugging up the tube. Make sure that is clear. And another obvious, make sure your tip on the side not getting good sound is sealing in your ear properly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back