AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jul 6, 2019 at 3:28 PM Post #257 of 5,890
Okay, so I've been taking my time with the T800 for the past few days and now ready to share some thoughts.

First off, build quality and finish is impeccable. The fit is excellent, using medium-sized silicone tips (the ones I'm using are softer than the stock ones, so they seal better) they almost feel like a custom. I immediately paired it with a copper cable when they arrived.

Soundwise they are indeed very capable and balanced. Imaging and instrument separation is very nice, I am quite obsessed with detail and these satisfy me every time, they sound 'transparent' and highly revealing. Mids are smooth and realistic, not recessed and not too forward, positioned just right IMO. Treble extends high, making it highly detailed and spacious sounding. It could be described as bright, but never sibilant or harsh (although do note that usually I am not treble sensitive). What I really appreciate about this set is the bass, which sounds much better than usual BA iems in terms on timber and naturalness, and goes lower than what I'm used to for pure BA sets. Soundstage is also its strong point. Listening to classical/orchestra music is amazing with these. They somewhat remind me of my 2.0 near-field speakers set up. More to follow later, but overall I can say they are an excellent buy at this price.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2019 at 3:38 PM Post #258 of 5,890
Okay, so I've been taking my time with the T800 for the past few days and now ready to share some thoughts.

First off, build quality and finish is impeccable. The fit is excellent, using medium-sized silicone tips (the ones I'm using are softer than the stock ones, so they seal better) they almost feel like a custom. I immediately paired it with a copper cable when they arrived.

Soundwise they are indeed very capable and balanced. Imaging and instrument separation is very nice, I am quite obsessed with detail and these satisfy me every time, they sound 'transparent' and highly revealing. Mids are smooth and realistic, not recessed and not too forward, positioned just right IMO. Treble extends high, making it highly detailed and spacious sounding. It could be described as bright, but never sibilant or harsh (although do note that usually I am not treble sensitive). What I really appreciate about this set is the bass, which sounds much better than usual BA iems in terms on timber and naturalness, and goes lower than what I'm used to for pure BA sets. Soundstage is also its strong point. Listening to classical/orchestra music is amazing with these. They somewhat remind me of my 2.0 near-field speakers set up. More to follow later, but overall I can say they are an excellent buy at this price.
they are amazing , never heard BA earphone with such bass quality and extension, and that imaging, surgical precision
i am listening to classical music again, The Four Seasons by Vivaldi never sounded better

Jul 6, 2019 at 4:45 PM Post #259 of 5,890
I'm so glad you like them.
These really are spectacular:smile:

Jul 7, 2019 at 4:02 AM Post #262 of 5,890
Hi thank you guys for all your impressions and opinions on the audiosense T800. I am really really thinking of pulling the trigger to get one later today.
It seems like a very impressive 8 driver knowles driver for the price.

Just checking if the stock tips and cables are good enough, or are there any upgrades that you guys recommend.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2019 at 8:01 AM Post #263 of 5,890
Hi
The stock tips is just fine,but as Always,the more different tips you have to fine tune with,the better. Many of us like wide bore Silicon tips for example Symbio W or jvc spiral dot.
Stock Cable is fine to,but pure copper Cable seems to be popular around here.
But use the T800 as it is.No need to Shell out more Money Before you try it. You'll probably love it in stock configuration
Hi thank you guys for all your impressions and opinions on the audiosense T800. I am really really thinking of pulling the trigger to get one later today.
It seems like a very impressive 8 driver knowles driver for the price.

Just checking if the stock tips and cables are good enough, or are there any upgrades that you guys recommend.

Jul 7, 2019 at 8:14 AM Post #264 of 5,890
Hi
The stock tips is just fine,but as Always,the more different tips you have to fine tune with,the better. Many of us like wide bore Silicon tips for example Symbio W or jvc spiral dot.
Stock Cable is fine to,but pure copper Cable seems to be popular around here.
But use the T800 as it is.No need to Shell out more Money Before you try it. You'll probably love it in stock configuration

Thanks for the kind reply. I'll be ordering it later when I get home, "hopefully" this will be my end game IEM and I can stop buying any more for the next few months. One can hope hahaha. This hobby is really a big money sink =)

Jul 7, 2019 at 8:50 AM Post #266 of 5,890
Need to get my t800 in the next two days.... Can't wait! For now ordered the green dampers. Now need to buy a cable. Please recomend me one up to 50$
i use NICEHCK pure copper 16 core cable, it is on sale now for 14$, very soft with no hooks to press your ears, recommend
IMG_20190704_163208.jpg

Jul 7, 2019 at 9:43 AM Post #269 of 5,890
If you're gonna order the green dampers, why don't you order a couple of different others as well? They are dirt cheap. Then you can compare and settle with the ones you like most...
Just a thought.
Need to get my t800 in the next two days.... Can't wait! For now ordered the green dampers. Now need to buy a cable. Please recomend me one up to 50$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back