Jan 18, 2002 at 9:20 PM Post #62 of 69
Quote:

Originally posted by mr_slacker
fabio.birdstrike.jpg

Arrrghhh!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Well, look at it this way, the guy is smart enough to market himself to make millions. He sounds smart to me!

As for that rollercoaster ride, poor fabio!
wink.gif

George

Jan 19, 2002 at 12:35 AM Post #63 of 69
Is that Fabio-blood? Or did the bird disintegrate upon hitting Fabio's marble-hard sculpted features?
I should make that my avatar, because, after all, what is an avatar but the manifestation of a diety on Earth? Well, to be honest, I think Fabio is pretty goofy looking. I like the way that Conan O'Brian messes with him when he comes on. I give Fabio credit for having a sense of humor, which is nice, even if he is lacking a subtle sense of style.
P.S. he does look rather composed for just having had a bird hit him in the face....another reason to believe that the bird exploded upon hitting his aura....

Jan 19, 2002 at 12:54 AM Post #64 of 69
I'm laughing so hard it hurts!

I actually remember when that bird smacked into Fabio during some promotional thing he was doing at some amusement park. I died laughing at the video of Fabio all blanketed up and being hoisted into the back of the ambulance.

markl
(likes to laugh at others pain)

Jan 19, 2002 at 2:11 AM Post #65 of 69
Quote:

You know, after seeing this thread pop up dozens of times now (as each person contributes something), I've decided that another phrase that really bugs me is:

"irk your liver"

I just KNEW someone was going to write that.
tongue.gif

Jan 20, 2002 at 6:10 AM Post #66 of 69
Quote:

Is that Fabio-blood? Or did the bird disintegrate upon hitting Fabio's marble-hard sculpted features?

Sorry, I just found this treasure. LOLOL
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back