Audiophile Ninja cables?
Jun 20, 2023 at 1:41 PM Post #182 of 214
In continuation of the many glowing posts, sharing my experience with AudiophileNinja:

What great customer service! I contacted customer support as I had made an incorrect purchase. I was received by the gentleman Christopher. He immediately helped cancel my order, but went three steps further and took my silly question regarding audio cables (as I was not sure what to get, and what some of the differences even were!) and gave me an incredibly thorough understanding of what I might need. He then showed me how to customize the order to that it fits my setup (as it turns out a 3.5mm male to male extension cable, but believe me I would not have gotten there).

I placed the order and had an incredible length option of 3 meters! Now comes the only slightly disappointing option (which I am sure has more to do with USPS than anything) but I was only able to choose Priority Mail as opposed to Express Priority Mail (perhaps a possible future option?). Beyond that, I was a bit of a pest and wanted updates during the process which Christopher was more than kind in giving!

Having the product now, I can completely agree to the many comments here regarding the sturdiness, excellent feel, and quality of the cable. It has alleviated all my concerns regarding my setup and I cannot wait to be using it all the time (as well as only going to AudiophileNinja for all my cable needs!!)

Thank you so much!! Wishing al of y'all a great time and journey!

Jul 8, 2023 at 10:10 PM Post #183 of 214
Decided to pair all my HPs with Audiophile Ninja cables.

No regrets so far! :o2smile: 🥷 :o2smile:

1688868555947.png

Jul 10, 2023 at 7:41 PM Post #184 of 214
So 6 months into owning my first Ninja cable and I have to say they are amazing. Keep in mind I don't think I'm your normal audio listener. I spend a good 4-11 hours each day listening to headphones between music, games, work etc every day. The cable doesn't tangle at the V, there is zero microphonic, sound quality is maybe slightly better (Don't buy the cable if you are expecting massive quality in sound because no cable does this). The cable looks new like the day I bought it. It's the first piece of audio equipment I've bought custom that isn't either overly expensive or months to receive. I just hope everyone who considers buying Ninja cables does and know you will get a quality product, at a decent price and won't take months to receive.

Jul 10, 2023 at 8:17 PM Post #185 of 214
So 6 months into owning my first Ninja cable and I have to say they are amazing. Keep in mind I don't think I'm your normal audio listener. I spend a good 4-11 hours each day listening to headphones between music, games, work etc every day. The cable doesn't tangle at the V, there is zero microphonic, sound quality is maybe slightly better (Don't buy the cable if you are expecting massive quality in sound because no cable does this). The cable looks new like the day I bought it. It's the first piece of audio equipment I've bought custom that isn't either overly expensive or months to receive. I just hope everyone who considers buying Ninja cables does and know you will get a quality product, at a decent price and won't take months to receive.
Always great to read another glowing review for one of the unsung heroes to our hobby. I have Audiophile Ninja cables for most of my headphones and can honestly say they are great cables for the money! Unless you're ready to blow $4k on some Tara Labs - save some dough and buy some Audiophile Ninja cables!

Jul 10, 2023 at 8:23 PM Post #186 of 214
I've bought a lot of both Audiophileninja and Hart Cables and nothing but good things to say about both. Got the HD800s cable for 100 beans when other places charging like $300-$500 which is madness. The APN feel like they'll last forever, a little beefier than Hart Cables, but no more heavy (and neither is microphonic). I use a multi-kit since I get amplifiers of all sorts in each week and need to quick connect to everything to test for functionality.

Jul 11, 2023 at 3:41 PM Post #187 of 214
Another happy customer here. Meze 109 Pro cable came in yesterday and it's all of the above.

Aug 13, 2023 at 7:30 AM Post #190 of 214
I also communicated with Christopher as I wasn't sure if the cable they offered would fit the M1070C, he said they didn't have one to test but was pretty sure it would. Got the cable Friday and have been listening with it. What a great cable, materials and quality are very good. Supple enough that it doesn't kink and zero mircophonics. Still getting used the M1070C but this cable was a great addition.
1691926174689.png

Aug 15, 2023 at 1:20 AM Post #191 of 214
I've had a few of them with no issues. Good quality and sound great. Do they sound as great as a $2000 cable? No. But you won't be able to hear the difference between them anyway unless all your other cables, power, interconnects etc are taken care of.

Aug 21, 2023 at 9:49 PM Post #192 of 214
I received my first set of Audiophile Ninja Cables last week. Fit and finish are excellent with no microphonics. They are a great value, I think in this price range ($72.95) it is hard to beat. I would definitely consider buying more in the future.

Sep 3, 2023 at 5:51 PM Post #193 of 214
So I received a cable for my Shure 1840, the headphones have specific connectors, it was not so easy to find a decent cable manufacturer for them. From the moment of dispatch to receipt in the UK, only 8 days passed, standard postal delivery, in my opinion, just wonderful. The workmanship is excellent, a lot has been said about this, everything is true, the main task of the cable is not to interfere with the high-quality passage of the signal from the amplifier to the headphones, and so the cable copes with this task perfectly, much better than the original one, excellent resolution and tonal balance.
Before this I had a negative experience ordering on Ali Express balanced 4.4mm silver-plated cable from a certain company Syrnarn, priced about $40, it was terrible, flat, crooked, noisy sound, I can give it to you if anyone wants))
To summarize, I can say that the guys know a lot about sound and offer a quality product for modest money, thank you.

Nov 1, 2023 at 5:24 PM Post #195 of 214
Hi! Has anyone had a chance to compare these to the ZMF OFC cable? I have a new pair of Atriums and the OFC Zmf one sounds fine but I never object to upgrading based on looks and feel lol. Is the covering like a soft cloth or is it more hard and brittle? How’s the weight and flexibility? I use long runs so am looking at 15ft which at that length, things like feel and flex and especially microphonics become a bigger deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back