Audiophile Ninja cables?
Apr 6, 2024 at 12:30 AM Post #211 of 214
Great for the price. There is better, but expect to pay a lot more.

Apr 6, 2024 at 12:51 PM Post #212 of 214
I'm not a newbie to the high-end and using pricey cables including $1500+ speaker wire from Iconoclast, but price doesn't always correspond to quality. The Hifiman HE1000SE represents my first plunge into serious high-end headphones. They are front-ended by Audirvana feeding a dCS Network Bridge and dCS dac to a Monolith Liquid Spark and the sound is intoxicating. I don't believe the Ninja is a weak link.

The Liquid Spark cost me only $55 on Amazon, but to my ears it delivers impressive SQ, but I'm not sure how much more I'd have to invest to enjoy noticeably better sound.

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:31 PM Post #213 of 214
Audiophile Ninja makes great quality cables, I have several, do they change the sound? of course not, but they look and feel great and I highly recommend them.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2024 at 4:36 AM Post #214 of 214
Audiophile Ninja makes great quality cables, I have several, do they change the sound? of course not, but they look and feel great and I highly recommend them.
Lol you might want to read through this thread about the whole "it doesn't change the sound thing". I've found them to sound better than the stock cables my headphones came with

I just ordered a pair for my 1990s and my 660s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back