Audiophile Ninja cables?
Jan 12, 2023 at 6:08 PM Post #153 of 214
Yeah, the wait times for the 4 orders I’ve made arrived within a week.
I know Jeremy posted a disclaimer to prevent everyone thinking you’ll receive it in the same time frame.

Even so, I think it’s a shorter wait than Hart or the others.
My Final D8KP sounds the same with these Canare wires vs the $500 one from Final.

Jan 12, 2023 at 9:34 PM Post #155 of 214
You'll be up to your neck in pens and bottle openers in no time!

IYKYK

Jan 17, 2023 at 7:02 PM Post #156 of 214
So tried the cable for about 2-3 hours now. I really like it. If you want something flashy with flashy numbers like made from moon rocks and ruby infused transistors this cable isn't for you. If you want a cable that improves over stock in looks and function this is your company. The sound is ever so slightly different. Maybe 10% less warmth and 10% more clarity. They also sent me a beer opener and a pen. What more could you ask ? Kind of wish I would have known about this company when I first started. Paying $400 for a cable is a little asinine when I could have paid $70 shipped with Ninja's.

Jan 17, 2023 at 7:44 PM Post #157 of 214
So tried the cable for about 2-3 hours now. I really like it. If you want something flashy with flashy numbers like made from moon rocks and ruby infused transistors this cable isn't for you. If you want a cable that improves over stock in looks and function this is your company. The sound is ever so slightly different. Maybe 10% less warmth and 10% more clarity. They also sent me a beer opener and a pen. What more could you ask ? Kind of wish I would have known about this company when I first started. Paying $400 for a cable is a little asinine when I could have paid $70 shipped with Ninja's.
ogvhs-the-more-you-know.gif

Jan 17, 2023 at 9:08 PM Post #158 of 214
moon rocks and ruby infused transistors
Might not be moon rocks and rubies, but Canare cable and silver solder isn’t messing around too far from it :)

Jan 17, 2023 at 10:13 PM Post #159 of 214
People don't realize silver solder is probably the most important thing in a cable. You can try and rip the cables from the connection and you won't.

Jan 18, 2023 at 9:28 AM Post #160 of 214
My shopping for cables starts and ends with Audiophile Ninja. So impressed with Jeremy's products and service. The bottle opener and pen are nice touches, too! :)

Glad you dig your new cables.

Jan 18, 2023 at 6:05 PM Post #161 of 214
Any experience of Periapt cables compared to Audiophile Ninja apart from the splitter issue and bit worse microphonics folks are reporting for Periapt, currently using Hartaudio cables but I think the modular interconnect system can potentially degrade the SQ (a bit), as I have seen some reports of the sound changing when compared to regular cable.

Jan 18, 2023 at 6:41 PM Post #162 of 214
Had a Periapt cable and it was okay. I can't disagree with the comment about microphonics, though. Have had consistently excellent service and audio experience with Audiophile Ninja. Right now, my go-to cables are from Audiophile Ninja and Forza AudioWorks when I want to step up in quality for reasonable money.

Feb 8, 2023 at 9:44 PM Post #165 of 214
I ordered. I'm sceptical too, so, you will get a more informed critique when they arrived

Probably dramatic. Stay tuned!
Quality-wise I think they are amazing for the price. I just wouldn't expect them to change the sound much. Not many cables do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back