Audiophile Ninja cables?
Jun 20, 2022 at 10:00 PM Post #121 of 214
I bought there 15 foot Audeze cable so I could loop most of it and put it in a bungie ties so it would just unloop if it gets pulled on. The cables are legit but the markings wear fast and the right side wasn't marked so I used braces rubber bands on mine to denote it. Overall for me totally worth it!
Thanks for the info…

Jun 28, 2022 at 7:02 PM Post #122 of 214
Arrived yesterday. Delivery was less than a week. Sounds great, looks great, fits great, and reasonably priced. Can’t ask for much more👍

7E4BE2BF-3CEA-49E1-B940-419934572B33.jpeg

Jul 29, 2022 at 11:48 PM Post #123 of 214
I got a 15’ balanced cable and a adapter to 1/4” so I can use either of my amps. Swapping between ZMF and Audeze. Nice and supple. Lays well without tangling. The L/R isn’t so bad even without markings once you know how the splitter should be oriented. Though it is handy if a few of your favorite test tracks start hard panned.

I’ll buy from them again (which is pretty much the highest possible praise).

Aug 8, 2022 at 8:59 PM Post #124 of 214
I noticed that the Susvara isn't listed on the compatibility list for the 3.5mm cable... probably an oversight since 3.5mm works on all the hifiman headphones right?
Some of the older generation Susvaras have 2.5mm jacks, so initially we didn't include on the list. We have since updated the description to mention compatibility with the 3.5mm version of the Susvara. But yes, if your Susvara is the 3.5mm version, our 3.5mm cables will work perfectly. Enjoy your music!

Aug 8, 2022 at 9:09 PM Post #125 of 214
I bought there 15 foot Audeze cable so I could loop most of it and put it in a bungie ties so it would just unloop if it gets pulled on. The cables are legit but the markings wear fast and the right side wasn't marked so I used braces rubber bands on mine to denote it. Overall for me totally worth it!
Definitely appreciate the feedback!

Which markings became worn on your headphone cable? We haven't heard of this happening in the past with our splitter logo print, as we use the same Mil-spec heatshrink print vendor as the highest end cable brands out there(the ones where cable prices have 4 digits). So we'll definitely keep an eye out for this, to ensure it isn't a supply quality issue.

Also, just to note we are working with our suppliers to get more connectors in the future with L/R or Red/White markings on them, in addition to always having our splitter logo define the proper orientation. Some love the logo orientation simplicity without a huge glaring red piece of heatshrink on the cable, but we're slowly rolling out subtle solutions in addition to our standard logo orientation method.

Aug 9, 2022 at 12:47 AM Post #126 of 214
Definitely appreciate the feedback!

Which markings became worn on your headphone cable? We haven't heard of this happening in the past with our splitter logo print, as we use the same Mil-spec heatshrink print vendor as the highest end cable brands out there(the ones where cable prices have 4 digits). So we'll definitely keep an eye out for this, to ensure it isn't a supply quality issue.

Also, just to note we are working with our suppliers to get more connectors in the future with L/R or Red/White markings on them, in addition to always having our splitter logo define the proper orientation. Some love the logo orientation simplicity without a huge glaring red piece of heatshrink on the cable, but we're slowly rolling out subtle solutions in addition to our standard logo orientation method.
Hello! Been a while since I bought it, if I remember correctly it was at the splitter for L/R cables pre-termination. Indeed it may be mil-spec but is the surface it adheres to the same as the application it is used for? If it was metal, or even polymer or polycarbonate, I know they may use something like Cerakote on it... Anyway not for me to muck around in the details, just my two cents, and I would buy it again anyway. Perhaps not the method of choice but a simple thick short band with sticky(non adhesive) factor would probably work for many or even just as a backup for individuals wanting high visibility or an option so it can be had both ways, with or clean without, none of my business by my recommendation/2 cents!

Thanks for commenting on your product I can tell you put great care into it!!!

Sep 19, 2022 at 5:59 PM Post #127 of 214
Hello! Been a while since I bought it, if I remember correctly it was at the splitter for L/R cables pre-termination. Indeed it may be mil-spec but is the surface it adheres to the same as the application it is used for? If it was metal, or even polymer or polycarbonate, I know they may use something like Cerakote on it... Anyway not for me to muck around in the details, just my two cents, and I would buy it again anyway. Perhaps not the method of choice but a simple thick short band with sticky(non adhesive) factor would probably work for many or even just as a backup for individuals wanting high visibility or an option so it can be had both ways, with or clean without, none of my business by my recommendation/2 cents!

Thanks for commenting on your product I can tell you put great care into it!!!
Just got these GREAT cables (4.4 to dual 2.5) and I am IMPRESSED. The little details like the box (the pull off front, the pen and the opener! The fit and finish is excellent, especially the sound. I WILL BUY FROM AUDIOPHILE NINJA AGAIN!!

Sep 19, 2022 at 7:12 PM Post #128 of 214
Just got these GREAT cables (4.4 to dual 2.5) and I am IMPRESSED. The little details like the box (the pull off front, the pen and the opener! The fit and finish is excellent, especially the sound. I WILL BUY FROM AUDIOPHILE NINJA AGAIN!!
Can't beat them for value, that's for sure!

20220919_191111.jpg

Oct 21, 2022 at 8:00 AM Post #129 of 214
I recently had a problem with one of my Audiophileninja cables and I contacted them about it. They had me return the cable to them which they repaired and sent back to me. They also contacted me to see if I was having any further problems. So, they offer a good product that is reasonably priced, and they stand behind it. I'm a happy customer.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2022 at 8:11 AM Post #130 of 214
Had 2 pairs of cables from audiophile ninja, for my lcd 2 and t1 g2. Both have been great, just a little stiff and thick. Soundwise is a 100

Nov 2, 2022 at 11:33 AM Post #131 of 214
Hi @NinjaJeremy, not sure if I'm missing something here but I was trying to sign-up at your website - but never received the temporary password in my mailbox. Tried password reset, again, still no email received. Spam folder is clear as well.

Want to purchase a few of your cables but the site doesn't want me to :thinking:

Nov 3, 2022 at 12:46 AM Post #132 of 214
Hi @NinjaJeremy, not sure if I'm missing something here but I was trying to sign-up at your website - but never received the temporary password in my mailbox. Tried password reset, again, still no email received. Spam folder is clear as well.

Want to purchase a few of your cables but the site doesn't want me to :thinking:

Nevermind. Just tried another password reset this morning and received the email

Nov 5, 2022 at 11:38 AM Post #133 of 214
Nevermind. Just tried another password reset this morning and received the email
Awesome, sounds great, and glad to hear you got it worked out! :)

While not common, there have been a few cases where the customer's email servers block ours for some reason, and reject our system-generated account and order emails. If this ever happens, definitely reach out to support@audiophileninja.com. We can work with you to do an account reset, or find a way to place a custom order, forward your order details directly, etc. There should also be an option to order as a guest, if needed.

We do our best to respond quickly on social media, but are a tiny company do not check all of our forum/social media accounts daily, and focus our time building our cables. For any support in the future, definitely reach out to support@audiophileninja.com Always happy to help!

Enjoy your music! :beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back