Audiophile Ninja cables?
Nov 11, 2022 at 2:36 AM Post #136 of 214
Do they come in colors or just black?
It’s like the Ford Model T: You can have any color you want, as long as it’s black.
(Presuming the selection hasn’t changed recently 😬)

Seriously though, you have to give something up to get high quality at a low price. Options is one of them (bulk buying = lower prices).

Nov 11, 2022 at 4:21 AM Post #138 of 214
Nov 11, 2022 at 6:44 AM Post #139 of 214
Off topic… Does you RME benefit from the Shiit amp? Basically is it worth adding a balanced amp to a RME that is quite powerful?
The RME is a very capable amp, but I find that the Jot2 w/balance adds more energy and slam.

Nov 14, 2022 at 12:26 PM Post #140 of 214
Has anyone tried a cable terminated with balanced 4 pentaconn with an adapter to 1/4 inch single? Can't decide between just 1/4 inch cable or balanced with an adapter to single. I am guessing soundwise there will be no difference. If anyone tried going that route please share your experience. Over just getting multiple cables...

Nov 14, 2022 at 1:15 PM Post #141 of 214
I own mostly pentaconn cables since my amplifier has a 4.4 input along with 4.4 to 1/4 and XLR adapter from DD Hifi. I think it beats buying multiple cables.

I hope more amps have pentaconn inputs since XLR are quite bulky. I’m sure someone will object tho..

Nov 14, 2022 at 1:23 PM Post #142 of 214
Has anyone tried a cable terminated with balanced 4 pentaconn with an adapter to 1/4 inch single? Can't decide between just 1/4 inch cable or balanced with an adapter to single. I am guessing soundwise there will be no difference. If anyone tried going that route please share your experience. Over just getting multiple cables...
If you're speaking in general terms, yes, I have a couple of cables terminated in 4.4 pent (my iFi Gryphon uses it). I have a couple of 4.4 to 6.3mm adapters and they work fine. Bulky for portable use, but fine for my at-home rigs.

As for sound quality - I haven't really done any major comparisons, as these cables are used mostly for my travel rig, and I've been doing less of that over the past 2 years.

Nov 27, 2022 at 5:43 PM Post #143 of 214
Surely this cable would sound better. It’s 3X as much… Nope! I finally got around to purchasing Fostex’s XLR balanced cable (AMS-ET-H30N7BL) for my TH900Mk2 and did an A/B comparison… same length, both XLR, both 99.9% copper, both black (ha), etc. The Ninja cable is made better, looks better, and sounds better. Kudos to Audiophile Ninja for a quality product at a reasonable price:thumbsup:

0C620717-167C-4037-90D6-54ADA71AAB0B.jpeg

Dec 5, 2022 at 10:44 PM Post #144 of 214
I can't find any video's of this cable to get an idea of the feel of it. How soft and flexible is it to Hart? Some have said it's more flexible than hart, but hart is like a shoelace from the video's I've seen. I would be more interested in Hart's "chunky" version braided.

I have a Tripowin Granvia that on the first day, one of the 3.5 jacks is cutting out. Other than that, I do love the flexibility and thickness of the braid of the Tripowin. I have no clue of the quality of the wire though.

Dec 5, 2022 at 10:48 PM Post #145 of 214
I'm selling 6ft cables for the Sennheiser HD600 series if anyone is interested.

Dec 5, 2022 at 10:58 PM Post #146 of 214
I can't find any video's of this cable to get an idea of the feel of it. How soft and flexible is it to Hart? Some have said it's more flexible than hart, but hart is like a shoelace from the video's I've seen. I would be more interested in Hart's "chunky" version braided.

I have a Tripowin Granvia that on the first day, one of the 3.5 jacks is cutting out. Other than that, I do love the flexibility and thickness of the braid of the Tripowin. I have no clue of the quality of the wire though.
Hart Audio has a couple different types of cables. The Audiophile Ninja is similar in thickness and flexibility to Hart’s red and touch of gray cables.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2023 at 10:33 PM Post #147 of 214
Going to try my luck with this company. $70 total for a 6 foot cable seemed reasonable. In my experience I like copper cables, I absolutely love silver solder and I like a fabric casing.

Jan 10, 2023 at 5:01 AM Post #148 of 214
Going to try my luck with this company. $70 total for a 6 foot cable seemed reasonable. In my experience I like copper cables, I absolutely love silver solder and I like a fabric casing.
Can't go wrong with @NinjaJeremy 's stuff - great guy, great company, great cables!

Jan 10, 2023 at 5:24 PM Post #149 of 214
Can't go wrong with @NinjaJeremy 's stuff - great guy, great company, great cables!
So my HD800's have a broken hinge, my HD700's have a broken cable and now like a poor person I am forced to use my HD650 until I get the HD700 cable. Hahah I can't even say that with a straight face. I'm just patiently waiting to get the cable and use HD700 again. I thought HD800's were better and when I put the HD700's back on with a semi-broken cable I was blown away by how much I like them more.

Jan 10, 2023 at 11:42 PM Post #150 of 214
You won't be disappointed. Great product at a reasonable price. Communication was good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back