Audiophile clothing
Nov 20, 2009 at 12:37 AM Post #16 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Currawong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a friend who is EMF sensitive, that is, if he catches the train into the city, because of all the wireless and mobile phone transmissions, he goes into a kind of fit. If you hide an active wireless base station in a room, he can detect it by feel, and when travelling, he has to avoid mobile phone transmitting towers. Unfortunately for him, only fairly recently has his condition been verified by doctors. His room (in a share house) has an internal Faraday cage inside it, and naturally he doesn't own a mobile phone, nor any wireless transmitting devices. When I mentioned this site to him just know, he already knew about them.

Hi have you heard anything about orgone ?
It supposedly transmutes/mitigates the energy of the EMF, along with cell phone towers and altering weather !

Google orgonite, holy hand grenade, couldbuster
smily_headphones1.gif

I could elaborate on them myself with links how to do them yourself/buy them if anyone is interested
wink.gif

Hope this could help your friend in some way Currawong

Love&Peace

Nov 20, 2009 at 12:51 AM Post #18 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by sobi123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi have you heard anything about orgone ?
It supposedly transmutes/mitigates the energy of the EMF, along with cell phone towers and altering weather !

Google orgonite, holy hand grenade, couldbuster
smily_headphones1.gif

I could elaborate on them myself with links how to do them yourself/buy them if anyone is interested
wink.gif

Hope this could help your friend in some way Currawong

Love&Peace

Those are shrapnel-muffins. And the website is talking about "Etheric Energy." Come on people!

EDIT: Website was http://www.orgonite.info/what-is-orgonite.html

Nov 20, 2009 at 2:19 AM Post #19 of 45
This is fascinating. The skeptics currently outweigh the proponents, but from what I can gather after a few minutes of Googling (EMF Sensitivity in Humans), there appears to be some strong evidence in peer-reviewed journals regarding the ability of a small percentage of individuals to reliably detect EMF fields in their presence.

EMF sensitivity is recognized by Sweden as a valid disability. And I learned a new word: electrosmog
tongue.gif

Even many of the skeptics seem to be backpedalling, by refining their skepticism to whether or not actual physical harm is caused by EMF, instead of doubting whether or not some people can detect EMF fields.

The clothing website gives a new interpretation to this smiley
ph34r.gif

Nov 20, 2009 at 2:24 AM Post #20 of 45
I'd suggest making a paper mache full body cast, using ERS paper, of course. It would be even better if you documented it with a real creepy whispering YouTube video shot in the dark with only a flashlight to illuminate yourself.

Nov 20, 2009 at 2:27 AM Post #21 of 45
Id recommend connecting the silver in the clothing to the mains power, to create an active shield

Nov 20, 2009 at 4:53 AM Post #23 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by jopagi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Even many of the skeptics seem to be backpedalling, by refining their skepticism to whether or not actual physical harm is caused by EMF, instead of doubting whether or not some people can detect EMF fields.

I don't know if this is the same thing, but I can hear HF noise from just about every electrical device I own, especially computers, tvs and wireless equipment. It's not annoying i guess, it's just everywhere. Once when I was working with some colleagues on a laptop, I could detect specific sequences of HF squeals based on what the person what doing with software on the laptop. Bear in mind this had nothing to do with audio software and no normal computer sounds were played. After I learned the correlation between the sounds and the software executions I could tell the person what they were doing without seeing the screen. I asked if any of them could "hear" the computer and they looked at me like I was nuts. I have been able to replicate this on some other computers, but not all. It mostly works with laptops I guess since there's less background fan noise.

Nov 20, 2009 at 4:58 AM Post #24 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by ert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know if this is the same thing, but I can hear HF noise from just about every electrical device I own, especially computers, tvs and wireless equipment. It's not annoying i guess, it's just everywhere. Once when I was working with some colleagues on a laptop, I could detect specific sequences of HF squeals based on what the person what doing with software on the laptop. Bear in mind this had nothing to do with audio software and no normal computer sounds were played. After I learned the correlation between the sounds and the software executions I could tell the person what they were doing without seeing the screen. I asked if any of them could "hear" the computer and they looked at me like I was nuts. I have been able to replicate this on some other computers, but not all. It mostly works with laptops I guess since there's less background fan noise.

That is due to interactions between machines, not your personal 'aura.' Are you younger than these colleagues of yours? That would certainly affect your ability to hear high frequency sound. Also, your hearing could be plumb better!

Nov 20, 2009 at 5:26 AM Post #25 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is due to interactions between machines, not your personal 'aura.' Are you younger than these colleagues of yours? That would certainly affect your ability to hear high frequency sound. Also, your hearing could be plumb better!

Yes, that's sort of what I suspected.

Nov 20, 2009 at 5:58 AM Post #26 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dunno if you're kidding, but physiologically, how would he be able to sense that?

I don't think it's a matter of sensing, as all the radio waves around us can't be having zero effect on our bodies, simply that my friend in particular, if bombarded with too much, has a fit. Totally serious about him though, he loves computers, but can't work in a regular job with a lot of computers and equipment due to the risks he faces.

Nov 20, 2009 at 7:39 AM Post #28 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's best to not wear any clothes. Fabrics can absorb sound and anything metal or plastic will contribute to room reflections.

Your best bet is leather. You don't want to spend money on a full leather suit - that cash is better put towards cables, Shakti Stones, power conditioners, green markers, and other tweaks.

In fact, it would be a good idea to organize a "clothing optional" room at the 2010 CanJam.

headphonesex.jpg

Nov 20, 2009 at 8:51 AM Post #30 of 45
I thought that too the first time I saw this picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back