Audiophile clothing
Nov 19, 2009 at 7:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 45

Patrick82

Banned
I wonder if anyone has tried these clothes and got an improvement in sound?

EMF Safety Garments, Bedding, & Grounding Devices

a219.jpg

a205-2.jpg

a206.jpg

a240.gif

Nov 19, 2009 at 8:09 PM Post #6 of 45
I would suggest all cotton clothes to prevent static buildup.

Nov 19, 2009 at 9:27 PM Post #9 of 45
It's best to not wear any clothes. Fabrics can absorb sound and anything metal or plastic will contribute to room reflections.

Your best bet is leather. You don't want to spend money on a full leather suit - that cash is better put towards cables, Shakti Stones, power conditioners, green markers, and other tweaks.

In fact, it would be a good idea to organize a "clothing optional" room at the 2010 CanJam.

Nov 19, 2009 at 9:38 PM Post #10 of 45
I can only afford a leather loincloth, but I still get envious stares when I'm on the subway, eating at McDonalds, or picking my child up from school! Plus, the sound quality is AMAZING!

Nov 19, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #13 of 45
I have a friend who is EMF sensitive, that is, if he catches the train into the city, because of all the wireless and mobile phone transmissions, he goes into a kind of fit. If you hide an active wireless base station in a room, he can detect it by feel. When travelling, he has to avoid mobile phone transmitting towers. Unfortunately for him, only fairly recently has his condition been verified by doctors. His room (in a share house) has an internal Faraday cage inside it, and naturally he doesn't own a mobile phone, nor any wireless transmitting devices. When I mentioned this site to him just know, he already knew about them.

Nov 19, 2009 at 11:56 PM Post #14 of 45
Dunno if you're kidding, but physiologically, how would he be able to sense that?

Nov 20, 2009 at 12:15 AM Post #15 of 45
Pretty sure my Woo Audio WA6 T-shirt that i got @ Can Jam 09 makes everything just sound 10x more amazing...we're talking about soundstage increase, imaging improvement, better tonality, and dynamics, etc. And that's just the black t-shirt! Pretty sure with the white one I'll get much better details

Users who are viewing this thread

Back