Audio Testing for UE Triple.Fi and Super.Fi 3 Studio Recommendations
Dec 18, 2010 at 12:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

r3dl4b3l

New Head-Fier
Hi All!

Just received my Triple.Fi 10 Pro and Super.Fi 3 Studio in the mail today and was wondering what would you all recommend listening to test these out?

TIA!

Dec 18, 2010 at 1:34 AM Post #2 of 3
Unless you bought them for studio monitors and need to evaluate their frequency response, just listen to whatever you like!

Dec 18, 2010 at 4:38 AM Post #3 of 3
I have a pair of DBA-02s and the Studios. I love my DBA-02s for everything except Dubstep(Electric music with a lot of bass). My well worn in Studios pick up a lot of bass and it makes me happy.

I recoment you flip the earbuds inside out while they are on the Studios, then wrap the shaft with cotton ball till you think it's enough. This makes the buds stiffer, but I also found it makes a better seal and it further improves isolation.

I also got a cheap aftermarket cable for my Studios, normal 30 AWG copper with a golden palicis connecter which furhter improved my bass.

The Studios pick up a lot of detail with a semi decent amp. I run them through a semi decent home theater amp with horrible cableing and I find they pick up warmth, clarity, detail, bass and most of all soundstage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back