AUDIO TECHNICA PRO700MK2
Jul 7, 2012 at 2:04 PM Post #16 of 17
Quote:
honestly, comfort is a huge thing, the pro700's comfort earpads are absolute worst, because of this how am I suppose to enjoy the bass if I can't even enjoy my ears. With the m50s, although you said the bass is more significant, and I might agree. However, my ears feel perfectly fine, I can concentrate on the bass and not worry about the pain I will feel in 10 min. IMO :) 

lol na no one alive would disagree with you about the pads in terms of comfort, i only wanted to dispell the rumors perpuated on this site about m50 pads somehow INCREASING the bass on these when it actually does the opposite, but i dont knock you at all for the enjoying them with the m50 pads since i myself had them on for a couple of days and loved it, no pressure on my ears or head, but i knew something was missing so i put the stock pads on one ear and left the m50s on the other to a/b the sound and the difference jumped right at me, the side with the stock pads would vibrate my temples and slam much harder, the m50 side while still sounding good, was just that, only SOUNDING good but i couldnt feel the sound if that makes sense lol

i bought the pro700's for that thumping head rattling club sound and with the stock pads it delivers with m50 pads, a little less, but for what its worth, if you stretch the headband out until it forms a straight line for about 2 or 3 days straight, clamping force is no longer an issue and it becomes much more comfortable (albeit still not in the m50 pad range of comfort)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back