Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread
Jan 27, 2015 at 3:13 PM Post #841 of 1,524

destroy your GR07?

Yeah, destroy them by built quality and sound. Why are you so surprised? 
wink.gif

Feb 5, 2015 at 9:22 PM Post #848 of 1,524
  When burning in your IM50/70, to be safe, play them at a volume that you would normally listen to, or you might risk ruining them
cry-blow.gif

Oh nooooo! What have you done to that puppies? 
biggrin.gif

Feb 5, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #849 of 1,524
  When burning in your IM50/70, to be safe, play them at a volume that you would normally listen to. Too loud and you might risk ruining them
cry-blow.gif

Hmm? I used to burn in my headphones at max volume on my iPad 2 with Pink Noise or loud music. :S

Feb 6, 2015 at 8:11 AM Post #851 of 1,524
I'm sorry to hear that they are broken. What about the drivers btw, are they all blown up? If one side is still working would you mind selling me one driver? My IM50's one side is not working. 

Feb 6, 2015 at 8:25 AM Post #852 of 1,524
I'm sorry to hear that they are broken. What about the drivers btw, are they all blown up? If one side is still working would you mind selling me one driver? My IM50's one side is not working. 
I'm looking to sell mine. If interested you call pm me.

Feb 6, 2015 at 8:36 AM Post #853 of 1,524
So I met with another head fier for the first time and got to try out some new headphones including the IM50. Wow wasn't expecting to hear what I did. I absolutely LOVED it. It is a completely different beast compared to my VSd3. I had a chance to listen to the CK10 along with MDR ex1000. Needless to say I am done playing with budget headphones and will start getting proper headphones from this point on (Japanese ones mainly). Starting with my buddy's IM50 :p

I am actually a huge fan of audio technica and had I not tried the CK10 and IM50, I might never have known what I was missing out on :p

Feb 6, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #854 of 1,524
Hey guys, I'm a fresh owner of IM50 and I have to say it's a best pair of IEM's I've ever had. The sound is not perfect, but super fun and fatigueless.
I also want to share a filter mode I just did. The mesh is a cutout from a filter for a herb smoking pipe
wink.gif

Feb 6, 2015 at 12:25 PM Post #855 of 1,524
  Hey guys, I'm a fresh owner of IM50 and I have to say it's a best pair of IEM's I've ever had. The sound is not perfect, but super fun and fatigueless.
I also want to share a filter mode I just did. The mesh is a cutout from a filter for a herb smocking pipe
wink.gif

Nice job! 
beerchug.gif
 Did you notice any difference with this mod compared to stock filters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back