Audio Technica announces new headphones ATH-EP700
Oct 12, 2009 at 6:32 AM Post #31 of 36
Anybody buy these yet and if so more impression/reviews would be greatly appreciated.

BTW as an aside, the one post by AccessoryJack is from someone as AccessoryJack I assume, so not sure if their post is allowed or not. But I do have to say I bought a pair of AD900 from them and they were excellent to deal with, great price, extremely fast service, and the real product. Overall they were a great experience especially for me in Canada (we can't order from all locations in the States and most ATH stuff is darn near impossible to find here in Canada and is WAY WAY OVER PRICED when it is available locally due to a distribution monopoly).

Oct 28, 2009 at 3:21 AM Post #32 of 36
Well it's been two weeks so I guess it's OK to bump this thread again
smily_headphones1.gif

Has nobody else bought or heard these yet? I am quite curious how they sound.

Nov 4, 2009 at 7:39 PM Post #33 of 36
Wow nobody brave enough to give these a whirl??
smily_headphones1.gif

I am so in love with me AD700/900 phones I would love to hear what these sound like as they may be a nice choice for at work versus me using IEM's which just isolate me to much and hauling my AD900 in to the office and back home all the time.

Nov 4, 2009 at 8:02 PM Post #34 of 36
I love AT, they make the best portable headphones..

Oct 3, 2014 at 9:31 PM Post #35 of 36
These are now 40$ on amazon in the USA. I think ill bite when I get some cash moniez. #Bumping5yearslater

Dec 11, 2014 at 10:14 AM Post #36 of 36
Alright I bought them. Holy crap, it was a steal for the price! Better than the M50 to my ears! Warm, good bass extension and pretty well layered and deep soundstage. Above average mids and treble, and very portable. I also just read on a site that they've discontinued them now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back