Audio Newb's Journal (AKA Answer my Questions >:D)
Jan 9, 2012 at 9:33 PM Post #271 of 284
How do you already almost have 500 posts!?!?!? this is crazy 
basshead.gif

Jan 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM Post #273 of 284
What the heck :'(. My HF5 already broke. It is super soft in the right ear :frowning2:. Warranty already???? :mad: The worst that possibly could have happened since last time I listened was falling about 6 inches onto my nightstand :frowning2:

Jan 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM Post #276 of 284
Damn, that must hurt.

That said, Wintersun sounds great on the hf5, the fast transient response make it sound so clean and crisp, and it's already a clean, crisp recording.

Jan 14, 2012 at 8:59 PM Post #279 of 284
Jan 15, 2012 at 9:10 AM Post #283 of 284
Wow.... I was just listening with the HF5's and klipsch gels and finally got a really nice seal. When I pulled it out, the tip stayed in my left ear. When I pulled out the right one it was about to come off the nozzle. The one still in my ear I couldn't even reach with my finger. I remembered those ety instruction videos, and how they said your ear canal is most open when you open your mouth and pull on the top of the ear. SO I awkwardly grabbed the top of my ear, and opened my mouth really wide, while I did some awkward sideways headbangin. That got the tip to where I could at least touch it. I expertly felt it and pinpointed the nozzle hole on the tip. I then stuck a toothpick in my ear right where I remembered the hole. It took a few tries but I eventually got it and pulled it out :D. Now I am scared to use the gels again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back