Audio-GD NFB-2 & NFB-3 Delivery & Impression Thread
Apr 19, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #766 of 1,577
Thanks.  I hope I can find what happened.
C-2.1 is the best amp I have heard for the price. It really tops all that I used to own: woo audio 6, corda symphony, much of the rsa stuff.
There's layers of details but it's smooth and lively.  

Quote:
I'm sure you will be very pleased with the NFB-3 then! Good luck with tracing down your shipment!
BTW what do you think about the C-2.1?

Apr 20, 2011 at 9:42 AM Post #767 of 1,577

Quote:
My NFB-3 was shipped on the 8th or 11th.   Edwin gave me the tracking info. but it still does not show up on the DHL system.  It should have arrived by now.  Last time I ordered the C-2.1, it only took 6 days.
So now I'm worried it's lost.  I called DHL and they have no record of the package with the tracking information I gave.  I finally emailed King-Wa for help but he has not responded.  Edwin I think is tired of me asking for an update on the tracking because he has no clue.  What should I do?  If King-wa, you're reading this thread, please email back (David).

Mine took 5 days before showing up on DHL website.

Apr 20, 2011 at 10:12 AM Post #768 of 1,577
Someone posted a few pages ago that you could send Edwin an email requesting to pay only when the machine was ready to ship.  Well, Edwin just informed me that you must pay at time of ordering.  He said the reason was because in the past some people have not paid up and they've been left with an unwanted item.

Must say, I do not find that answer convincing at all because there are many people who would snap up an NFB3 with DIR 9001.  Lead time is stated as three weeks but, reading this thread, my confidence isn't high that it will only take that long.  I'm also worried about paying import fees.

Amp city will accept 50% upfront and the remainder when shipped.

Apr 20, 2011 at 8:28 PM Post #770 of 1,577

Quote:
My NFB-3 was shipped on the 8th or 11th.   Edwin gave me the tracking info. but it still does not show up on the DHL system.  It should have arrived by now.  Last time I ordered the C-2.1, it only took 6 days.
So now I'm worried it's lost.  I called DHL and they have no record of the package with the tracking information I gave.  I finally emailed King-Wa for help but he has not responded.  Edwin I think is tired of me asking for an update on the tracking because he has no clue.  What should I do?  If King-wa, you're reading this thread, please email back (David).

Dear Dabid:
I don't know what can I say to you except "Sorry".
The gear was shipping at 18th but I check the email Edwin lie.
The track number had sent to your email.
I will change Edwin 's work and will improve the serve .

Apr 20, 2011 at 9:07 PM Post #771 of 1,577
Dear Kingwa,

I'm really grateful for following up and frankly humbled by your honesty.  I did get the email from Edwin Genie today with the correct tracking.
I was confused by the conflicting past emails from Edwin because DHL tracking info does say that it was picked up on the 21st and not 11th or 18th.
So I guess he did lie because he felt pressured by all the demands.  I hope he gets reprimanded but not fired.  

Thank you again for your commitment to serve us with such integrity and honesty.

David 

Quote:
Dear Dabid:
I don't know what can I say to you except "Sorry".
The gear was shipping at 18th but I check the email Edwin lie.
The track number had sent to your email.
I will change Edwin 's work and will improve the serve .

Apr 20, 2011 at 9:15 PM Post #772 of 1,577
There is must have 2 to 3 days delay, because we consider the lower shipping cost for customers, we choice HongKong DHL not Chinese DHL.
So we shipping the gear at 18th, it usually arrive Shenzhen at 19th and through Chinese custom arrive Hongkong at 20th.
And so we can send the track number to customers after we shipping 2 to 3 days.
Once the pack arrive Hongkong DHL, DHL can quite fast take the pack to your door, usually within 3 to 5 days.

Apr 20, 2011 at 9:33 PM Post #773 of 1,577
Thank you.  That clarifies some of the information.

Quote:
There is must have 2 to 3 days delay, because we consider the lower shipping cost for customers, we choice HongKong DHL not Chinese DHL.
So we shipping the gear at 18th, it usually arrive Shenzhen at 19th and through Chinese custom arrive Hongkong at 20th.
And so we can send the track number to customers after we shipping 2 to 3 days.
Once the pack arrive Hongkong DHL, DHL can quite fast take the pack to your door, usually within 3 to 5 days.

Apr 21, 2011 at 8:58 AM Post #774 of 1,577
I finally found the time to write a decent review. And posted it here:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/audio-gd-nfb-2-and-nfb-3#reviews

Any input/suggestions to improve are welcome.

But for the next few days I will be busy enjoying music
jecklinsmile.gif

Apr 21, 2011 at 9:33 AM Post #775 of 1,577
@Kingwa

Very positive you read and react to this thread:)

Mistakes can always happen and I think that this head-fi community can also see that the demand for your products is very high, thus waiting times are simply part of the deal with buying from Audio GD at the moment. But could you please make your workers do honest and a little bit more accurate estimation times?

For example; i ordered the NFB-3 11 days ago. Edwin estimated 10 days, while people are waiting for 2 months. So, if it's going to be 6-9 weeks or so, I want to know.

If estimations are consequently too short, Edwin get's more emails because customers want to know about the delay, which gives more pressure and work. And offcourse it irritates your paying customers.

Apr 21, 2011 at 11:29 AM Post #778 of 1,577

Quote:
@Kingwa

Very positive you read and react to this thread:)

Mistakes can always happen and I think that this head-fi community can also see that the demand for your products is very high, thus waiting times are simply part of the deal with buying from Audio GD at the moment. But could you please make your workers do honest and a little bit more accurate estimation times?

For example; i ordered the NFB-3 11 days ago. Edwin estimated 10 days, while people are waiting for 2 months. So, if it's going to be 6-9 weeks or so, I want to know.

If estimations are consequently too short, Edwin get's more emails because customers want to know about the delay, which gives more pressure and work. And offcourse it irritates your paying customers.

I have been waiting over 8 weeks already, and it still hasn't been shipped. According to Edwin it should be getting burned in now and shipped tomorrow (that's another delay btw), so I'm not believing it.
I guess I'll have it in a few (more) weeks time...

Apr 21, 2011 at 11:36 AM Post #779 of 1,577
^ exactly, because of these kind of experiences (everytime 1 week delay etc. etc.), people won't believe Audio Gd's customer's service anymore, and they're probably right about it in too many instances.

Better then to simply don't make promises, don't estimate, don't say it's about to be shipped in a week, simple don't make promises you know are impossible to keep. 

The fact that these Amps/Dacs are so extremely good value for the money won't outweigh the service given forever.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back