Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!!
Apr 15, 2017 at 2:31 PM Post #2,446 of 3,093
I paid for mine on the 27th of Feb and expected shipment date is the 25th of April, so be warned, lead time can be quite a bit more than stated on the invoice. I really hope it's worth the wait, I'm not sure I would have bought it had I have known it would take two months to arrive.

Apr 16, 2017 at 2:22 AM Post #2,447 of 3,093
I paid for mine on the 27th of Feb and expected shipment date is the 25th of April, so be warned, lead time can be quite a bit more than stated on the invoice. I really hope it's worth the wait, I'm not sure I would have bought it had I have known it would take two months to arrive.
wow. yeah thats quite a long wait. they cannot make true of their 20 days lead time

Apr 16, 2017 at 3:27 AM Post #2,448 of 3,093
wow. yeah thats quite a long wait. they cannot make true of their 20 days lead time

At least they aren't cutting corners in their production line to meet the high number of orders. I'd much rather wait an extra week or two to know I'm getting the good stuff :)

Apr 19, 2017 at 3:04 AM Post #2,454 of 3,093
I ordered the NFB-11 earlier this month. I e-mail to order and long lead times is a strange combination. From all of the feedback I've seen, they're a legit company, it's just a waiting game on how long until you get the product.

On the invoice, it did say 5% off for long lead-time, so just chiming in that it probably won't be the lead time they stated (20 on my invoice).

Apr 20, 2017 at 12:16 PM Post #2,455 of 3,093
I saw some people on Reddit complaining about the shipping times. One person ordered March 3rd and still hasn't gotten shipping conformation and another person says he has waited over 40 days as well. Looks like I will be waiting a while too, I ordered April 6th.

Apr 20, 2017 at 12:29 PM Post #2,456 of 3,093
I ordered mine 27th February and just got shipping confirmation on 18th April. It seems this is a unique situation with them stopping sales this month to catch up on orders; I guess Chinese new year created big backlog for them. I'm sure they'll be back to normal processing times once they've cleared current orders.

Apr 20, 2017 at 12:48 PM Post #2,457 of 3,093
I ordered mine 27th February and just got shipping confirmation on 18th April. It seems this is a unique situation with them stopping sales this month to catch up on orders; I guess Chinese new year created big backlog for them. I'm sure they'll be back to normal processing times once they've cleared current orders.

Fine with me, just wish they were honest with the times. They said 30 days for me, hopefully it isn't too far off.

Apr 20, 2017 at 7:08 PM Post #2,458 of 3,093

Fine with me, just wish they were honest with the times. They said 30 days for me, hopefully it isn't too far off.

It will probably be a while, I ordered mine on March 2nd so its been 49 Days since I ordered and they have yet to ship. I sent an inquiry a few days ago and received an email yesterday stating that they received a massive amount of orders and a small staff to handle them. Also they dont want to just hire ordinary workers and prefer to have actual technicians which they are having a hard time finding. They plan on shipping mine next week but we will see how that goes.

In the end I would rather wait an extended time to make sure they ship a fully tested unit built by experienced tech, than to have them ship something that was just slapped together by some random guy. My only wish is that they send some updates when it passes the estimated ship date with some explanations for the delay without having to inquire so that we aren't left sitting in the dark. 

Apr 20, 2017 at 10:42 PM Post #2,459 of 3,093

It will probably be a while, I ordered mine on March 2nd so its been 49 Days since I ordered and they have yet to ship. I sent an inquiry a few days ago and received an email yesterday stating that they received a massive amount of orders and a small staff to handle them. Also they dont want to just hire ordinary workers and prefer to have actual technicians which they are having a hard time finding. They plan on shipping mine next week but we will see how that goes.
  In the end I would rather wait an extended time to make sure they ship a fully tested unit built by experienced tech, than to have them ship something that was just slapped together by some random guy. My only wish is that they send some updates when it passes the estimated ship date with some explanations for the delay without having to inquire so that we aren't left sitting in the dark. 

There had been few very positive reviews lately and from the shipping time frame of I think about a week we got to this long wait now... My advise have a little patience as it is worth it and certainly we don't want the quality to go down...

Apr 21, 2017 at 8:00 AM Post #2,460 of 3,093
Ordered via Magna Hifi on February 1st, 2017 to a Baltic country. Received it on the 19.04.2017, after several delays from the original availability estimate of end of February, beginning of March, but with great communication about it from Magna Hifi. Worth it (at least with HD 650).
https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=19.04.2017+-+01.02.2017

Users who are viewing this thread

Back