Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!!
Feb 24, 2015 at 5:29 PM Post #1,816 of 3,093
edit - I'm not sure what mine was actually come to think of it..hope it doesn't cause issues. Did other people ordering directly from Audio-GD have to fill out forms / go through some custom's process before receiving the item?

Feb 25, 2015 at 2:13 PM Post #1,821 of 3,093
i have a Audio-GD NFB-11.32 since 2013 may, works fine for the time i have used it. Today i was listening on some music on youtube.
suddenly the video/music lags really bad. So does the other players like foobar. Restarted my computer, still the same.
When u dont listen to anything u can hear a pooping/crack sound now and then......
any idea on what happend or what to do ?

Feb 25, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #1,822 of 3,093
  Hi I have Audio-GD 15.32, after i install new version of drivers I can see in Via Asio app only SPDIF-Interface, i am connected by USB
Before i install drivers in Via Asio was "audio-gd device USB" but now I see SPDIF auio-gd

http://i57.tinypic.com/1085rmp.jpg

What does it mean? Thank you

Yes that's what it's supposed to look like with the new drivers installed. That's how mine appears and I'm connected via USB. All is well.

Also, I think this is specified as normal somewhere on the Audio-GD website.

Mar 5, 2015 at 10:17 AM Post #1,825 of 3,093
Got my NFB-11 today, never had a great source before (Xonar DS (49860NA OPAMP)) with my HD 600 and I can now finally say...I get it. I totally get why people spend £££££ to chase that improvement. Think I've finally entered the mid(?) audiophilia level and it's beautiful, the music sounds like it's in you, just bliss.

All details come out, very balanced it seems, much quicker and alive when comparing to my old sound. I will need to buy some cables to hookup my speaker-amp so I can see differences and fiddle with the bass and treble. 

Mar 5, 2015 at 7:10 PM Post #1,827 of 3,093
Just received my NFB-11, does anyone know what the replacement parts in that mini ziploc bag are for? It says on the user manual that a spare volume knob is included in the package but I didn't get one and this definitely can't be that. The rubber pads for the bottom of the unit are obvious but what is everything else?

I took a pic (potato quality): http://imgur.com/9IX1USE

Mar 6, 2015 at 6:55 AM Post #1,828 of 3,093
Got my NFB-11 today, never had a great source before (Xonar DS (49860NA OPAMP)) with my HD 600 and I can now finally say...I get it. I totally get why people spend £££££ to chase that improvement. Think I've finally entered the mid(?) audiophilia level and it's beautiful, the music sounds like it's in you, just bliss.

All details come out, very balanced it seems, much quicker and alive when comparing to my old sound. I will need to buy some cables to hookup my speaker-amp so I can see differences and fiddle with the bass and treble. 

Excellent to hear Sir! I think that I'll need to take the plunge soon! Thanks for letting us know! :)

Mar 6, 2015 at 7:57 AM Post #1,829 of 3,093
Excellent to hear Sir! I think that I'll need to take the plunge soon! Thanks for letting us know! :)

Just to say it is very neutralish so some music may not seem as powerful as before, but will be crystal clear. Luckily I can use it as dedicated DAC and plug into a speaker amp with a headphone socket and adjust bass and treble to genre of song to make aspects more powerful to compensate to my taste. Just a word of warning for you to consider.

Mar 6, 2015 at 9:20 AM Post #1,830 of 3,093
Just to say it is very neutralish so some music may not seem as powerful as before, but will be crystal clear. Luckily I can use it as dedicated DAC and plug into a speaker amp with a headphone socket and adjust bass and treble to genre of song to make aspects more powerful to compensate to my taste. Just a word of warning for you to consider.
I appreciate the heads up! Coming from a Udac2 this is most likely better in all aspects... I would think...

Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back