Audio GD NFB-11.28 vs R2R 11
Dec 26, 2017 at 9:16 AM Post #421 of 2,569
If the ****ing popping bothers you sell the ****ing thing and buy a ****ing piece of Schiit for two ****ing thousand dollars because that's how much you're going to have to spend to get such great ****ing sound.

If you don't ****ing like your R2R 11 there are people just waiting for you to post that ****ing thing for ****ing sale. I myself know someone that well buy that ****ing garbage from you.

STOP COMPLAINING AND MOVE ON FROM THE ****ING POPPING!

Happy Holidays to you and your Pops.

Dec 26, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #422 of 2,569
If the ****ing popping bothers you sell the ****ing thing and buy a ****ing piece of Schiit for two ****ing thousand dollars because that's how much you're going to have to spend to get such great ****ing sound.

If you don't ****ing like your R2R 11 there are people just waiting for you to post that ****ing thing for ****ing sale. I myself know someone that well buy that ****ing garbage from you.

STOP COMPLAINING AND MOVE ON FROM THE ****ING POPPING!

Happy Holidays to you and your Pops.
Be a wise man and add him to your ignore list. I've done that many months ago when he kept on pestering people in this thread with the same shiit over and over again (popping issue).

Dec 26, 2017 at 9:28 AM Post #423 of 2,569
Be a wise man and add him to your ignore list. I've done that many months ago when he kept on pestering people in this thread with the same shiit over and over again (popping issue).

Oooooooh, so he's had this same popping issue for months!?!?!!? Man, that must be one bada$$ dac / amp combo to have to put up with that ****ing popping. :)

Dec 26, 2017 at 9:44 AM Post #425 of 2,569

I thought I was the only one bothered by his constant repeating comments (either it's about popping or heat).

If you own one and not satisfied, sell it. If you don't have one and these issues bother you, look somewhere else.

Dec 26, 2017 at 9:50 AM Post #426 of 2,569
I thought I was the only one bothered by his constant repeating comments (either it's about popping or heat).

If you own one and not satisfied, sell it. If you don't have one and these issues bother you, look somewhere else.
I think he is one of those people with low signal-to-noise posts ratio who only posts to increase his post count without contributing anything in the conversation. Even his posts once got deleted by mods because he made some very childish remarks in others debates.

Dec 26, 2017 at 9:53 AM Post #427 of 2,569
A collegue of mine bought one and i'll have a chance to audition it in 2 week. If he does not like it, guess who is gonna pick it up? The way things are going, i will get one pretty soon anyway. It is almost a must have to me. I still can't figure how audio-gd was able to upgrade almost its whole line-up so rapidly. I think it got people at Schiit quite worried.

Dec 26, 2017 at 9:56 AM Post #428 of 2,569
A collegue of mine bought one and i'll have a chance to audition it in 2 week. If he does not like it, guess who is gonna pick it up? The way things are going, i will get one pretty soon anyway. It is almost a must have to me. I still can't figure how audio-gd was able to upgrade almost its whole line-up so rapidly. I think it got people at Schiit quite worried.
I thought you already have its big brother R2R-7?

Dec 26, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #429 of 2,569
With all seriousness. I have yet to hear the popping, LIKE I SAID. I mainly listen to Spotify, Pandora and it easy Radio. I also use my gear for audio while playing PC games, YouTube and pretty much anything on the PC.

From my understanding it has to do with changing bit rates from track to track. Again, I've never heard this from my experience. Maybe all the tracks I listen to are the same bit rate?

Dec 26, 2017 at 11:11 AM Post #433 of 2,569
Anyone try the R2R 11 with the Liquid Carbon? I could go for a warmer sound, since I find the R2R 11 pretty neutral. It just adds a warm tint. I know the Mojo to Liquid Carbon was a popular combo.

I like the idea of NOS filter on the R2R 2, but that's a hefty upgrade price (including the C2 amp).

Dec 26, 2017 at 11:24 AM Post #434 of 2,569
What-Is-Pop-Art.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back