Audio-gd HE-9 MK2
Sep 3, 2022 at 7:17 AM Post #76 of 168
Why buy mk2 over the LE version?
I do emphasize on clean powersource. So if the mk2 does this by itself and I dont need extra filtration/conditioner. Im in!

Sep 3, 2022 at 8:54 AM Post #77 of 168
Why buy mk2 over the LE version?
I do emphasize on clean powersource. So if the mk2 does this by itself and I dont need extra filtration/conditioner. Im in!
Indeed, the Mkii cleans up power. It can't be perfect at this but in my room, it makes a clear difference. In most people's room.

Sep 3, 2022 at 12:57 PM Post #79 of 168
I am gonna go with the furutech flux ncf50 + HE9 LE.

Sep 20, 2022 at 7:03 AM Post #80 of 168
Im trying to figure out on the remote what the "setting" buttons do but never managed to figure it out.

its something with volume setting or what?

Sep 20, 2022 at 7:07 AM Post #81 of 168
Im trying to figure out on the remote what the "setting" buttons do but never managed to figure it out.

Your clothes will come out fresher and more colorful than ever before :D

Sep 20, 2022 at 7:47 AM Post #82 of 168
You could check the "Use Manual" tab of the product page... if you don't find anything it's sometimes worthwhile to change to the Chinese version and use Chrome translate. I have been able to find explanations for things that were totally absent from the English site sometimes this way.

Sep 20, 2022 at 7:54 AM Post #83 of 168
You could check the "Use Manual" tab of the product page... if you don't find anything it's sometimes worthwhile to change to the Chinese version and use Chrome translate. I have been able to find explanations for things that were totally absent from the English site sometimes this way.
Ok I will check it out thank!

I noticed this:
"
This product is burned-in for at least 300 hours before shipping.
We recommend burning it for an additional 300 hours for best results.

"

So 600hours in total?

Sep 20, 2022 at 9:10 AM Post #84 of 168

Ok I will check it out thank!

I noticed this:
"
This product is burned-in for at least 300 hours before shipping.
We recommend burning it for an additional 300 hours for best results.

"

So 600hours in total?
More like 1000 and 3-6 months but after 600, you will know what it can do.

" settings" is just the muting function... Bad labeling.

Sep 20, 2022 at 9:18 AM Post #85 of 168
More like 1000 and 3-6 months but after 600, you will know what it can do.

" settings" is just the muting function... Bad labeling.
Its a very cool service they actually burnin my he9 le for 300hours. Thats a very good QC imo.

I do feel it gets better/opens up in sound. Im at 50Hours+

When I press the settings button I can adjust the volume....so normally it should just mute?

If I remember correctly it should be a safe max volume or some and I remember @Currawong mention it in one of his videos, but I cant find it now....

(I just turn it on when I come home from tommorow and leave it on)

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2022 at 10:03 AM Post #86 of 168
Its a very cool service they actually burnin my he9 le for 300hours. Thats a very good QC imo.

It goes way beyond that. Your amp actually gets sent to disadvantaged schools around the world to give young people in up and coming countries a way to appreciate hifi.

It was either a 100 dollar laptop or 300 hours community service with a headamp. You know how the story ended!

:p

Sep 20, 2022 at 12:06 PM Post #87 of 168
It goes way beyond that. Your amp actually gets sent to disadvantaged schools around the world to give young people in up and coming countries a way to appreciate hifi.

It was either a 100 dollar laptop or 300 hours community service with a headamp. You know how the story ended!

:p
🤣

One more thing. The gain button I can press it and choose from 1 to 9. I have always used 1 so far. Are these gain levels meaning 9 is the highest gain?

Sep 20, 2022 at 12:11 PM Post #88 of 168
🤣

One more thing. The gain button I can press it and choose from 1 to 9. I have always used 1 so far. Are these gain levels meaning 9 is the highest gain?
When muted, the volume still can be adjusted. But it will stay muted when raising it. Like a Sony TV. You have to unmute…

Refer to this page for operating the unit. The display can be put in auto mode, for one thing.

http://audio-gd.com/HE/HE9LE/HE9LEEN_Use.htm

Sep 20, 2022 at 12:21 PM Post #89 of 168
When muted, the volume still can be adjusted. But it will stay muted when raising it. Like a Sony TV. You have to unmute…

Refer to this page for operating the unit. The display can be put in auto mode, for one thing.

http://audio-gd.com/HE/HE9LE/HE9LEEN_Use.htm
thanks. Im just wondering about the Gain 1-9 meanind. low to high? ... I understand negative/zero from the manual....

If so Im impressed Susvara only needs 1. Arya is good on 0. I can feel the bass/lows in my feed. This amp is sick!

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2022 at 1:01 PM Post #90 of 168
thanks. Im just wondering about the Gain 1-9 meanind. low to high? ... I understand negative/zero from the manual....

If so Im impressed Susvara only needs 1. Arya is good on 0. I can feel the bass/lows in my feed. This amp is sick!
Yeah, 1-9 is the lowest to the highest gain. The "dot" give an extra 10 db.

These are not gain mode per say, it is all implemented with different attenuation curves.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back