Audeze SINE Series
May 7, 2016 at 10:22 AM Post #1,036 of 4,783
Audeze is moving away from their in-house signature products like the LCD series.

I feel Introducing LCD-4 is a good move, but SINE & EL series have downgraded sound quality when compared to LCD's. This kinds of tarnishes Audeze's image & so far EL8 was a disappointment to many.

The Sine is their best selling product and one of the best, if not THE best, closed on-ears ever made. Yeah, way to "tarnish" that image, Audeze. :rolleyes: If you have an issue with the EL-8, there's a different thread for those, but the Sines are in no way a "disappointment".

May 7, 2016 at 10:34 AM Post #1,037 of 4,783
Opening them up on the apple store lol just moved planars out of audiophile circles into the wide world. Makes me wonder lol if Audeze will be able to handle the load. I still see theyre sold out everywhere, and long processing time direct from them. (Gives me time to save up lmao)

I just got mine directly from Audeze in a week via Fedex.

May 7, 2016 at 10:37 AM Post #1,038 of 4,783
I was going to say: mine apparently shipped within couple of days of ordering, due here next monday. Maybe the 2-3 weeks backorder mention on the web is more of a better safe than sorry thing?

May 7, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #1,041 of 4,783
To the people who ordered and got them/are getting them quickly -- did you get regular or Cipher version?

Because the cable itself may be the biggest indicator if you're delayed or not.

May 7, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #1,045 of 4,783
  To the people who ordered and got them/are getting them quickly -- did you get regular or Cipher version?

Because the cable itself may be the biggest indicator if you're delayed or not.

I purchased the Cipher version.  Glad that I did, because its the lightest weight carry for decent audio.

May 7, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #1,046 of 4,783
Just wondering the Sine is on the demo rack right next to Beats in Apple Stores? That must be quite a contrast and could be the reason theyre selling better than expected.

May 7, 2016 at 3:24 PM Post #1,049 of 4,783
B&H Photo says they have the SINE standard cable version in stock and with free shipping. Cheers

May 7, 2016 at 7:30 PM Post #1,050 of 4,783
Just wondering the Sine is on the demo rack right next to Beats in Apple Stores? That must be quite a contrast and could be the reason theyre selling better than expected.

Was just in an Apple store, and they have removed all of the (competitive to Beats) third party headphones, except they still had a couple of B&Os.  I was wondering how long it would take them to do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back