Audeze SINE Series
Jan 4, 2016 at 2:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4,775

mammal

Headphoneus Supremus
I've just noticed that Audeze is probably going to be announcing their new headphones.

They call it SINE Series and this is their description:
The SINE headphone is the next step up for many listeners. It’s lightweight and folds flat for easy travelling.​

The only picture I could find:

Let's wait and see how they sound, I guess this is going to be their product page

Jan 4, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #5 of 4,775
Travelling and double sided cable? Not in my 2016. Or I am interpreting the image wrong, but it looks like it will be another double sided deal. I guess it's not that inconvenient, but I really think a portable headphone should be single entry.

Jan 4, 2016 at 9:32 PM Post #6 of 4,775
The EL-8 Closed sound absolutely horrible, IMO.
frown.gif

Hopefully, these will be better, but that seems pretty unlikely.
redface.gif

They sure look nice, though.

Jan 5, 2016 at 12:26 PM Post #12 of 4,775
Subbin' to this thread... they look neat! I wonder what the tonal balance is like...

Jan 5, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #13 of 4,775
  @XERO1 Looks like you are based in SoCal. Want to come by next week and check out the SQ on Sine ?

Do you have any place in Chicago where I can go and hear it? Thank you in advance. And Happy New Year! 

Jan 5, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #14 of 4,775
I think this is portable and as such, the thread would perhaps get more appropriate attention in the mobile headphone sub-forum.

It'll be interesting to see, if they've been able to fix the fazor QC issues now for good.

Jan 5, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #15 of 4,775
  @XERO1 Looks like you are based in SoCal. Want to come by next week and check out the SQ on Sine ?

Absolutely!
biggrin.gif

While I may not be a fan of the EL-8 series SQ (but I love their industrial design), I consider the LCD series to be some of the best sounding headphones available.

PM sent. 
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back