Audeze SINE Series
May 29, 2016 at 11:55 PM Post #1,276 of 4,785

And the spacer that comes for the EL-8's works well if repositioned to keep the ear cups from touching. Cheers

Thanks @mscott58  
Judging by the photos (Amazon case and EL-8 case) - both seem a little too tight for leaving the cable connected 
confused_face.gif

I like the pouch that comes in the Amazon case, and the EL-8 case does look a little bit less tight (but still too tight)... sigh...

Any comments or suggestion for a 3rd option for a case ?

I might be taking it a bit too seriously, but this is going to be my most expensive headphones, and would like to keep it in tip-top shape!

Thanks guys (and girls) for any help / answer / suggestion...

Best regards,
Zachi.

May 30, 2016 at 12:38 AM Post #1,277 of 4,785
Thanks @mscott58

Judging by the photos (Amazon case and EL-8 case) - both seem a little too tight for leaving the cable connected :confused_face:
I like the pouch that comes in the Amazon case, and the EL-8 case does look a little bit less tight (but still too tight)... sigh...

Any comments or suggestion for a 3rd option for a case ?

I might be taking it a bit too seriously, but this is going to be my most expensive headphones, and would like to keep it in tip-top shape!

Thanks guys (and girls) for any help / answer / suggestion...

Best regards,
Zachi.

The EL-8 travel case is the best case I've found and I don't have any worries/issues about leaving the cable attached. The SINE cable appears to be very sturdy and I'd rather have the HP's stay in one place then slide around in a loose case. Cheers

May 30, 2016 at 3:58 AM Post #1,278 of 4,785
The EL-8 travel case is the best case I've found and I don't have any worries/issues about leaving the cable attached. The SINE cable appears to be very sturdy and I'd rather have the HP's stay in one place then slide around in a loose case. Cheers

@mscott58 - Have you tried the Amazon case as well?  Just making sure the suggestion for the best case comes from someone who tried both options by himself...  
wink_face.gif

Thanks again for all your help / answers.  I really appreciate it.

Zachi.

May 30, 2016 at 7:28 AM Post #1,279 of 4,785
There really isn't a best case for these headphones so far to be honest. They both do practically the same thing.

I would say is do you prefer a low profile case or do you want the Audeze branding on it?

If you are holding your case not in a backpack and live in a safe neighborhood where people won't steal because you have a high end brand showing you can get EL-8.

The Amazon case is more low profile.

May 30, 2016 at 7:33 AM Post #1,280 of 4,785
May 30, 2016 at 9:44 AM Post #1,282 of 4,785
Honestly, I don't see the Audeze brand attracting much attention for people not in this hobby.  While Audeze is soemething Head-fiers are quite aware of, I'd imagine someone not part of this world very well might be clueless of their existence.  So all in all, I wouldn't worry about the Audeze branding ona  case causing any issue whatsoever.  Then again, I might be incorrect.

May 30, 2016 at 9:47 AM Post #1,283 of 4,785
Honestly, I don't see the Audeze brand attracting much attention for people not in this hobby.  While Audeze is soemething Head-fiers are quite aware of, I'd imagine someone not part of this world very well might be clueless of their existence.  So all in all, I wouldn't worry about the Audeze branding ona  case causing any issue whatsoever.  Then again, I might be incorrect.

That is pretty true for most part. Beats is usually the headphone brand most people associate with.

May 30, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #1,284 of 4,785
That is pretty true for most part. Beats is usually the headphone brand most people associate with.

If I had beats or Audeze left alone on a table I would bet the Beats get stolen first.

May 30, 2016 at 10:21 AM Post #1,285 of 4,785
If I had beats or Audeze left alone on a table I would bet the Beats get stolen first.

It happened to me a few days ago. I plugged my sines and was at the park for a walk at 9 AM. This guy who looked around 27 - 30 years old had the black beats headphones on him.

Three high school looking guys charged up at him past me and ripped the Beats right off his head and took off and they shoved the man down.

I called 911 but those guys got away by the time the police arrived. The nearest police arrived from the local donut shop hilariously.

May 30, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #1,286 of 4,785
  Two weeks in and I am absolutely loving my Sines, to the extent that my Noble K10's are having to take a back seat at the moment. Together with my ZX2 and Mojo I am now content with the sound. Going on a trip to Rome in 10 days time and wish I could take the Sines with me but that would mean more expense for a decent case to transport them in and another cable to connect the ZX2 to the Mojo. Oh well they will still be there when I get home!

I'm glad that you come in Italy, but Italian you should NOT take with you expensive items ... unfortunately there are too many violent thieves and Rome is a dangerous city ......
Ciao

May 30, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #1,288 of 4,785

Parrot Zik case. Haven't tried it with the cables attached but it looks like a pretty tight fit so I wouldn't suggest it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back