Audeze SINE Series
Sep 5, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #2,461 of 4,785
Oh sorry, I misunderstood you. You're looking to make your own cable? I tried to look for some mono plugs that were thin/narrow at my local stores (Radio Shack and Fry's) and could not find anything that was like that. You may be able to use stereo ones though as long as you hook it up right. 

The Denon AH-D7100 cable I got on amazon works well. I use it daily.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KX5P06G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here's photos I posted earlier on this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/793518/audeze-sine-series/2310#post_12796535

What's the diameter of the connectors of the cable you got on Amazon? Is there any room surrounding the connectors when they are plugged in? Or do they just just fit in with no extra space left?

Sep 5, 2016 at 2:28 PM Post #2,463 of 4,785
Have you received your YAXI pads?

I have the adapter kit and MSR7 pads on the Way to me.

Not yet, I should get it in a week or two. They are on the way to me. :)

Sep 5, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #2,465 of 4,785
We had many requests for over-ear sine pads last few months. We summed all opinions and worked out the following concept: We need pads that will keep earphones disign intact and have small and precisely curved ear cavity. So here we are, fresh out of production. Custom over-the-ear genuine leather earpads for sine.  Featuring original anatomic sine contour with the smallest possible (for over-ear) cavity. Earpads are just slightly bigger than the regular on-ear pads. No adapters needed - pads will fit on the stock mounting plate. No over-cans installation like with some bigger on-ear pads (brainwavz, etc). Any further improvement ideas are welcomed.

Sep 5, 2016 at 6:11 PM Post #2,466 of 4,785
How much does those pads Cost ? and where can they be ordered ?

Sep 5, 2016 at 7:00 PM Post #2,467 of 4,785
:)

Do you have a link to the pads you ordered?

Here you go:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N9RUK74/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awd_x_-HFZxbEKVP13M

We had many requests for over-ear sine pads last few months. We summed all opinions and worked out the following concept: We need pads that will keep earphones disign intact and have small and precisely curved ear cavity. So here we are, fresh out of production. Custom over-the-ear genuine leather earpads for sine.  Featuring original anatomic sine contour with the smallest possible (for over-ear) cavity. Earpads are just slightly bigger than the regular on-ear pads. No adapters needed - pads will fit on the stock mounting plate. No over-cans installation like with some bigger on-ear pads (brainwavz, etc). Any further improvement ideas are welcomed.

That looks great. Any comment on how it affect the sound?

Sep 5, 2016 at 7:22 PM Post #2,469 of 4,785

I think I need these in my life. Do you have any shots with them on the Sine? What's the impact on sound? What's the pricing and availability? Thanks!

Sep 5, 2016 at 7:44 PM Post #2,470 of 4,785
What's the diameter of the connectors of the cable you got on Amazon? Is there any room surrounding the connectors when they are plugged in? Or do they just just fit in with no extra space left?

Hi,

I used a digital caliper. The cable that I linked to (denon cable) is 5.1mm diameter. The Stock audeze cable is about 5.9 to 6mm.

Sep 5, 2016 at 8:04 PM Post #2,472 of 4,785
Thank you. Just to confirm, are these the diameters of the pin connectors. You only said cable and I wanna make sure.

The actual pins are 3.5mm connectors. I measured the housing for it, if that makes sense. Thats the part that matters for putting into the recessed tight slot.

Sep 6, 2016 at 4:25 AM Post #2,474 of 4,785
I have used Sine since many weeks now, when I adjust those on my ears I can hear a slight crumpling mylar sheet noise.
Does it happen to you too ?

Sep 6, 2016 at 6:24 AM Post #2,475 of 4,785
  What's the impact on sound?

I think there will be user impressions posted in the nearest future. As for my taste, they make soundstage a little wider with a midfreq a bit more vivid. Without changing stock sound signature balance.
As for orders and pricing pls pm me or google vesperaudio. This is not a serial production, all orders are individual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back