Audeze Penrose X and Penrose
Nov 17, 2020 at 12:22 PM Post #1,051 of 7,191
Mine is hopefully arriving Friday per FedEx tracking.

I think all this drama would be easier to deal with if they would just be more clear about things. I feel like being extremely vague about the product and shipping while still taking our money early is a little bit of a kick in the face to customers everywhere.

I look forward to seeing some reviews.

So you would rather have zero communication until they ship or are ready to ship? Because that would be the alternative. They weren’t being vague on purpose and we’re very clear on why they couldn’t give a clear answer. Also, preorders are based on trust and incentives for ordering early, namely discounts and having it first. Any drama that was created was purely on the customer side as if one couldn’t wait or didn’t trust audeze, they could easily cancel their preorder.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2020 at 1:19 PM Post #1,058 of 7,191
That's unfortunate. I ordered Aug 10th and mine haven't shipped.

I ordered the exact same day. I thought it was supposed to be First In First Out. @Audeze

1605637291172.png

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2020 at 1:54 PM Post #1,061 of 7,191
@Audeze On the penrose x should I leave xbox setting on stereo uncompressed, if I'm going to use the 3d audio setting on the headset?
I know you asked Audeze but i can answer that. The audio processing is done on the Xbox or PS5. On the Xbox set it to Dolby Atmos or Dts Headphones X. If you didn’t buy those you can use the Windows Sonic. For the PS5 it uses the Tempest Audio engine so you would get the 3D audio from that.

Nov 17, 2020 at 2:48 PM Post #1,064 of 7,191
I know you asked Audeze but i can answer that. The audio processing is done on the Xbox or PS5. On the Xbox set it to Dolby Atmos or Dts Headphones X. If you didn’t buy those you can use the Windows Sonic. For the PS5 it uses the Tempest Audio engine so you would get the 3D audio from that.
I could have sworn i seen a 3d button on one of the videos, but I can't find it. Probably was some other headset

Users who are viewing this thread

Back