Audeze Penrose X and Penrose
Nov 16, 2020 at 11:34 PM Post #1,037 of 7,191
Just saw this from a member on Reddit:-

'I just got a message from the Audeze team

Yes. For customers in the US, who directly ordered from us, we have started shipping. In the next week we will start shipping to our UK distributor who will send them to customers ordered through them'

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gaming_Hea.../audeze_penrose_a_lowlatency_wireless_planar/

Would seem UK (and probably overseas orders in general) are being dealt with after the direct orders (understandable give the firmware upgrade and testing process I guess).

Provided this date doesn't slip further, I'm thinking it will be at least the week commencing the 30th November before they start shipping from the UK retailers and likely early December before they are in our hands.
Wait so for international buyers like me who ordered from audeze directly will most probably get it early dec instead of next week?

Nov 17, 2020 at 12:03 AM Post #1,040 of 7,191
That's good I ordered directly and I'm in Canada. Sadly my order was in August for the Penrose so I'm probably waiting till December to get mine specially with the shipping speed people are saying who ordered from the US.
I am in Singapore and the my order receipt says delivery method is fedex international economy which takes 2-4 business days and even if my order is shipped end of this week, I should be able to get it by end of next week. Idk if the delivery will be upgraded to fedex international priority since Audeze said they were expediting shipping.

Nov 17, 2020 at 2:00 AM Post #1,041 of 7,191
I am in Singapore and the my order receipt says delivery method is fedex international economy which takes 2-4 business days and even if my order is shipped end of this week, I should be able to get it by end of next week. Idk if the delivery will be upgraded to fedex international priority since Audeze said they were expediting shipping.

Just checked my says same thing. Hopefully they will upgrade it like they said they would.

Nov 17, 2020 at 11:44 AM Post #1,044 of 7,191
Mine just came in!

Attachments

• 32038FC2-228A-4EC6-B6A4-F7EAEBA8A7C9.jpeg
    32038FC2-228A-4EC6-B6A4-F7EAEBA8A7C9.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Nov 17, 2020 at 12:00 PM Post #1,048 of 7,191
Quick thoughts. They’re very similar to the Mobius just maybe a little tighter (my mobius are newish as i had my originals replaced due to waves head tracking not working). The iOS App doesn’t work with it yet guess an update is needed. It does not work on the xbox series x at all. I really hope they sell another dongle or else I’m going to have to just use the aux.

Nov 17, 2020 at 12:02 PM Post #1,049 of 7,191
Quick thoughts. They’re very similar to the Mobius just maybe a little tighter (my mobius are newish as i had my originals replaced due to waves head tracking not working). The iOS App doesn’t work with it yet guess an update is needed. It does not work on the xbox series x at all. I really hope they sell another dongle or else I’m going to have to just use the aux.
Should have waited and bought the X version that way you can play on both consoles. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back