• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Jan 11, 2019 at 7:33 PM Post #7,292 of 7,693
Anyone know when the firmware update will release? It would also be pretty awesome if we can configure the headset via the desktop program, instead of having to changes modes all the time through the buttons on the headset....

Jan 18, 2019 at 11:34 AM Post #7,294 of 7,693
Is there any update on an ETA for the new firmware? If not, how would I go about requesting access to the beta? Thanks guys.

I think it's been updated on their website. I downloaded the Audeze HQ app with firmware update capability and the latest firmware. I believe the latest firmware added warm as one of the equalizer setting.

Jan 18, 2019 at 11:36 AM Post #7,295 of 7,693
I think it's been updated on their website. I downloaded the Audeze HQ app with firmware update capability and the latest firmware. I believe the latest firmware added warm as one of the equalizer setting.

Brilliant, thanks.

Updated fine here and the new mode is there. Slightly disconcerting that the firmware is such a small size. I wasn't sure if the download had completed successfully, but it seems fine. If 'Warm' is in there I guess it upgraded.

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2019 at 10:17 PM Post #7,296 of 7,693
@Scblacksunshine Thanks for letting us know about the updated app and firmware!!!
Put it in yesterday - Warm eq....hmmmm....IMO: It's quite nice for watching YouTube videos on the phone but beyond that, it trims the high frequency too much and I lose a lot of the spacial cues. Default is still the tuning I rely on. But there's nothing wrong with more choice and hearing is subjective and yadda yadda yadda

One thing I'll add in here, in case it helps someone else - I believe that with the new firmware, my head-size settings were reset on the headphones. They were still in the app, I just had to click 'Apply'. Probably worth doing anyway, just to be sure.

Had a great session last night with Star Trek: Discovery - excellent surround delivery. Still super happy with these cans.

Feb 8, 2019 at 11:49 AM Post #7,300 of 7,693
Hi,

Can anyone guide me to a longer USB C to A cable which works with the mobius. The current one is not long enough.

I went to Best Buy and picked one up (10ft cord). And then zip tied it across the top of the head band since my pc sits on my right side. I only use headphones at my gaming station so being tethered there doesn’t bother me.

Feb 9, 2019 at 5:02 PM Post #7,301 of 7,693
Hi, Using USB, did anyone manage to get Mobius work with their mobile phone running on Android Pie ? It was working fine with my phone (Oneplus 5T) running on Android Oreo but stopped working after updating phone's OS to Pie. When I plug USB cable, phone shows headphone icon and Mobius says 'USB' mode but I don't get any sound. Have checked all the settings that I am aware of but no luck.

Feb 10, 2019 at 12:09 AM Post #7,302 of 7,693
Is it possible for the 7.1 mode to work on PS4? I currently have no other way of watching blu-rays and I'd like to try out the surround sound

Feb 12, 2019 at 1:31 AM Post #7,305 of 7,693
So just a heads up I accidentally blasted myself at full volume yesterday since I hadn't realized that the volume control on the headset will switch to controlling JRiver if you're in that program

Users who are viewing this thread

Back